1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, magic,
Hello I have been on hiatus lately due to outside circumstances, but now I want to get back into role playing. I am looking for MxF or FxF pairings. I have a few plots in mind, but I would love to hear anyone else's ideas.

Plot one:
In this world nekos are apart of society that are treated as subhuman. People have them as servents, pet, and slaves. They are typically only available to those of a higher income and are often status symbols. In this plot I would be playing the role of a neko while you take the role of a human. Perhaps you ordered my for a specific service you needed fufilled. Whether it be to be a pet or sex slave. Or perhaps you found me hiding in a box to stay out of the cold and you decide to take me home with you and we can go from there.

Plot two:
This one takes place in a desolate society where crime runs rampant. The streets are not safe andlaw enforcement doesn't care enough for the lower class to help them. Our characters unknowing to each other want to make a difference and we both become vigilantes who try to stop the crime that's running rampant. Their paths meet and they begin to work with each other, and eventually start to have feelings for one another. They begin to develop their relationship, but only know each other by their vigilante identity.

Plot three:

This one is more of a fandom if anything. It takes place in the fallout universe. Our characters are from two different settlements who are traveling the wasteland, bit my character gets captured by raiders. Your character comes across the Raiders keeping me hostage and you kill them and free me. I stubbornly begin to follow you from then on and we can go from there.

So that's all I got for plots. If you have any ideas of your own don't be afraid to share them. Either post here or message me if your interested. Thank you all who took the time to read this.

I'm interested in an MxF plot one. But do tell, are these all strictly modern? Or can we adjust the genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.