Looking for FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audacity

Original poster
Hello there! I'm new to this site and would really like some roleplays to get me started. My writing level is intermediate, but I'll roleplay with all levels. I'm open to pretty much anything at the moment. I do have some pairings and basic plot ideas in mind. I have a large collection of characters with varying personalities, ages, and backgrounds. If interested in trying something out with me, message me or reply to this thread. I don't have a preference of which.

Hello there! I'm new to this site and would really like some roleplays to get me started. My writing level is intermediate, but I'll roleplay with all levels. I'm open to pretty much anything at the moment. I do have some pairings and basic plot ideas in mind. I have a large collection of characters with varying personalities, ages, and backgrounds. If interested in trying something out with me, message me or reply to this thread. I don't have a preference of which.
I'm intrested also

Hey there!! Welcome to Iwaku!! I'd love to start a rp with you, so feel free to send me a message with some ideas and we can brainstorm something together! Otherwise good luck on your search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.