Looking for fxf or mxf partner

S

shakenSilences

Original poster
Hello, my name is Chesh it is nice to meet you all. I am back from a long to break and am very excited to get back into the swing of things. I am mostly looking for an fxf romance to but I would be willing to do mxf.

I have a few rp requirements that I'd like to make clear before I get into the plots. So please read them and decide if you are able to meet them or not.

Requirements
1. Length- As far as I'm concerned, length doesn't matter so much to me as the actual content. Then again, shorter posts tend to make me lose interest fairly quickly which brings me to my absolute biggest 'no no' when it comes to length. Never under any circumstances give me a one liner. Let alone dialogue responses with no outer details. Because of this I would prefer to keep the minimum at 3 DECENT length paragraphs. I tend to reply with about 4 paragraphs and would like it if my partner can keep up with that or even go beyond that.

2. 3rd Person- Pretty please please please with whipped cream and a cherry on top speak in third person. I only ask that you don't control my character by telling me how to react to things and getting upset when I don't react the way you wanted me to. I like to play my character and I like you to play yours. I may make suggestions but I will never tell you how to use your character.

3. Plot/ Development- I don't like it when there is too much pre development. Let's get a basic out line of the plot, the setting, and our characters then just jump right on in. You're all wonderful people and I'm sure you can understand as fellow role players that this dampens the creative freedom involved in an rp. Creative freedom is one of the reasons why roleplay is so fun to me and I bet that if you stop trying to plan out every single detail you will realize that its SO MUCH MORE FUN.

4. Grammar/Spelling- No text talk and attempt decent spelling. With grammar, just make sure I can understand it and that you don't sound like a 3rd grader(no offense to 3rd graders, I love you all)

---------------------
If you would like to make a suggestion I would be happy to listen and see if I'm interested. I am especially interested in pirate roleplays and the people on the run rps. I ALSO REEAAALLLYY WANT TO DO A FAIRYTAIL RP WITH MY NEW OC!!!!!
If there is a star beside the pairing it means I reeeeaaalllyyy want to do that one.​
Pirate x Pirate*****
Pirate Captain x Rival Pirate Captain*****
Pirate x Captive*****
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target*
Hitchiker x Boy/Girl on the run*
Boy on the run x Girl on the run*
Girl on the run x Girl on the run*

Guard x Prisoner
Prisoner x Prisoner
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Boy x Bad Girl
Bad Girl x Good Girl
Supernatural Humanoid x Hunter*
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Witch x Vampire*
Vampire(f) x Warlock*
Witch x Warlock*
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Forest Girl/Boy x Explorer*****
Lone Islander x Lone survivor of a shipwreck

Fairytail Rp
I recently finished my fairytail OC Astrid Coreliss and if you were at all interested. Please tell me because I've been itching to get some use out of her. She is a pirate and if you want me to make you a character sheet about her I'd be happy to. So please tell me if you're at all interested. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Iona and LalaTokyo
I know it's not your preferred option, but I'd be game for MxF rp with the Demon x Human choice or the assassins one. The Forest girl/boy x Explorer sounds pretty neat as well.

I know it's not your preferred option, but I'd be game for MxF rp with the Demon x Human choice or the assassins one. The Forest girl/boy x Explorer sounds pretty neat as well.
Sure thing, hit me with a pm and we can figure something things out.

I would love to do a FxF with you! I liked:

Demon x human
Forest Girl x Explorer
Bad Girl x Good Girl

PM me if you'd like to work with me :)

I'd like the Bad boy x Good Girl one (With my character being the good girl). Do you want me to PM you?