1 pm to about 9 pm central standard time
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy (high preferred. I love elves. I will play low as well though), Sci-fi, Slice of Life
Hello! I go by frog. I have a discord. I am someone who will loose interest quickly. SO please lets keep things fun and light.

1. No minors.
2. no major blood everywhere. some if fine if needed just no blood baths
3. smut and all those bits are not needed. I am ace and prefer story over anything else
4. rape, suicide, self-harm are big no nos
5. I can do fandom stuff, but I prefer our own built world (Unless we have OCs in a prebuilt world like star trek or something. then its cool)

1. Fandom roleplay! But it has to be two OCs interacting with the world.
  2. Sci-fi story lines
  3. Fantasy story lines
  4. Isekai stuff! (really wanna do this right now)
  5. Any historical era, preferably medieval or ancient civilizations
  6. Post-apocalyptic

1. Start Trek (not wars.)
  2. Marvel
  3. BBC Merlin
  4. Doctor Who
  5. Lord of the Rings (I have yet to see the new Prime one)
  6. DC (some)
  7. Once upon a Time

Top Secret Opportunity. You find an ad describing the job you've always wanted, and the employer agrees to interview you in the basement of the abandoned library.

Queen of the Garden. Your mother is obsessed with her garden. When sickness keeps her in bed, you step up to help and find it well tended by elves. ( I would play the Elf instead of elves lool)

The Lost Heiress. A new friend invites you over for a cup of the most delicious tea you've ever had. You wake up in a palatial room, attended by someone who says, "After centuries of searching, we finally found you."

Last edited: