2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Mature, Action
Hey guys! As you might know I made a thread about this a while ago but failed to keep up with it. So here we *cough, cough* I mean I am making another one.

So for a while now I have been looking for someone to play this game called Unturned with me.

This is from the games Steam page. Oh, before I forget to mention the game is Free-To-Play.

1#-Unturned-

About the Game

Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.

Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/

2#-America's Army Proving Grounds-

About the Game
America's Army: Proving Grounds is the official game of the U.S. Army and part of the highly acclaimed America's Army game series. This free military game focuses on small unit tactical maneuvers and puts you to the test in new America's Army maps as well as AA fan favorites Hospital and Bridge.

Take on the role of an 11B Infantryman practicing combat maneuvers at JTC Griffin, a fabricated training MOUT (military operations on urban terrain) environment. This training is crucial to your success as part of a Long Range Combined Arms – Recon (LRCA-R) unit, a full spectrum capable team that embarks on special operations missions behind enemy lines.

Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203290/
3#-Blacklight: Retribution-

About the Game

Take firefights to a futuristic new level in Blacklight: Retribution, a free-to-play FPS. See through walls with the HRV, deploy mechanized Hardsuits, and customize your weapons to dominate the opposition.

In Blacklight, mastering the futuristic tech is half of victory. You'll need to carefully balance your loadout, from the extreme customization possible in designing your firearms, to the equipment you carry and the in-match bonuses you can unlock. The Hyper Reality Visor (HRV) allows you to look through walls and spot enemies, and attack from where they aren't expecting - but be careful, because you're vulnerable while using it.

Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/209870/

4#-Lord of The Rings: Online

About the Game

In The Lord of the Rings Online, join the world's greatest fellowship of players in the award-winning online re-creation of J. R. R. Tolkien's legendary Middle-earth. From the crumbling, shadowed ruins of Weathertop to the ageless, golden wood of Lothlórien, immerse yourself in Middle-earth as you have never seen it before. Visit the peaceful, verdant fields of the Shire, brave the dark depths of the Mines of Moria, and raise a pint at the Prancing Pony in Bree!

Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212500/

Last edited:
It looks like minecraft O.o

Reactions: N0VA
Yeah, basically if you chunk together Minecraft with a working DayZ this is what you get. Also setting up to play together is super simple and I am willing to support others by giving them items and weapons just to sort their start off so they can either branch off and build on their own or stick together. Also I failed to mention there is building in this game. :-)

Dude, this is a game I have to check out, like, right now.

It really looks like a bad minecraft clone.

7 Days to Die at least stands out with better graphics.

I'd give that a shot if you're looking for a great survival game with minecraft's idea of blocks and whatnot.

Also, physics.

Edit: It's free to play and alpha access. That explains it I s'pose.

Dude, this is a game I have to check out, like, right now.

Add me on steam. What's your steam name? Mine is N0VAOn3. :-)

It really looks like a bad minecraft clone.

7 Days to Die at least stands out with better graphics.

I'd give that a shot if you're looking for a great survival game with minecraft's idea of blocks and whatnot.

Also, physics.

Edit: It's free to play and alpha access. That explains it I s'pose.

It really is not a bad clone and it's not really blockie. It is kinda interesting with friends. Same as before add me on Steam. :-)

This looks... interesting. I need to read more about this. @_@

This looks... interesting. I need to read more about this. @_@

Why read? Why not try and play for yourself? :-D

I already played together with @Hatsune Candy managed to get her/him some gear and set them off. I am sure I can manage to get you some. :-)

Added another game. Will add one game at a time.

I've played a bit of Unturned and so far I've found it rather fun, though it can be a pain trying to get my stuff back when I die. I'll have to look into AA as it looks a bit interesting. Also, if you want to you can add me on Steam. My Steam name is Fate_Stratos.

Another one joined the little Unturned clan. Nice to play with you @Fate hope you will have fun in the future as well. If people proceed to join I will create a group on Steam called Iwaku Unturned Club. : - )

Okay, game list updated. Added two new games and their links to the steam pages. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.