Looking for freinds (follow/follwers) and good Role Plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowfireRynn

Role Player, Play Writer, Novelist, +New job.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
It varries, between work, and life, and internet avalibity
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like mild Fantasy, some modern, romance, yuri, bdsm, spanking, bondage, love, magical, myth, school, anime/manga,
I'm new, I joined earlier today. I've talked now with three people and would like to meet more that would be willing to become friend or at least Role Play partner(s). I also would like to join in on Role Plays.

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku. I really don't know what kind of things you're looking for ,but if you look around long enough, I can pretty much guarantee you'll find something that looks appealing here.

So, that in mind, what sort of RPs are you most interested in?

I do most any if there interesting to me, I mostly of late do various genres with M/s or spanking

You're picture is really adorable! I wouldn't mind being friends with you or even RPing with you, I'm available quite often too so it's usually fine to just randomly message me.

I defiantly will. I love to Role Play and can be available most of the time. The pic is not me favorite but it's one of the cuter ones I got access on my laptop to for the time being.

Well it reminds me of Hinata (not sure if you know who that is...it's not Naruto Hinata though)

Status
Not open for further replies.