Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in your plot 7. Please PM me if you want to rp.

Re-open for RP. All options available.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's so refreshing to see ideas that are a lot like my style; dark and fun! I love what you've got here, sir, and with that said, I'd be seriously excited to do either the first or fourth idea.

I just got Netflix the other day and I'm looking forward to getting into Daredevil! I think I'm the 0.1% of people who hasn't seen it yet. I was recommended Jessica Jones as well. I'm just happy that I can finally see where I left off in The Blacklist, it's a great show!

Please let me know what you think and decide.

Thank you so much in advance!

• Thank You
Reactions: Vigilante
It's so refreshing to see ideas that are a lot like my style; dark and fun! I love what you've got here, sir, and with that said, I'd be seriously excited to do either the first or fourth idea.

I just got Netflix the other day and I'm looking forward to getting into Daredevil! I think I'm the 0.1% of people who hasn't seen it yet. I was recommended Jessica Jones as well. I'm just happy that I can finally see where I left off in The Blacklist, it's a great show!

Please let me know what you think and decide.

Thank you so much in advance!

Message me once you've returned the lightsaber to Luke!

Hey there! Are you still open to partners, by chance? I'm in love with three and five, but am honestly open to any or creating a new one together.

Let me know?(:

Hey there! Are you still open to partners, by chance? I'm in love with three and five, but am honestly open to any or creating a new one together.

Let me know?(:

Three and Five still available. PM me :)

I'd like to put forward my interest for Idea 6 - Groundhog day. It's something I've been wanting to roleplay for a very long time but not many people seem up for it! I'm going to have way, way more free time at the end of april, until then I'm pretty busy. Hopefully someone else doesn't snatch that one up by then, but would you be interested?

I'd like to put forward my interest for Idea 6 - Groundhog day. It's something I've been wanting to roleplay for a very long time but not many people seem up for it! I'm going to have way, way more free time at the end of april, until then I'm pretty busy. Hopefully someone else doesn't snatch that one up by then, but would you be interested?

Hello, and thanks for replying!

Nobody has expressed interest for Idea 6 - ever.

I doubt that is going to change. Since you're most likely to be free at the end of April, want to put it on ice until then? Just make sure you write to me when you're free. But yeah, it's there for that taking. I don't think that's going to change in two weeks given the age of this thread.

Awesome, I'm excited :D I'll drop you a PM in a week or two. We can always start planning a bit beforehand if that's better for you ^^

Both of you PM me

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a CIA plot? I have a few ideas, but not a completely fleshed out plot just yet.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a CIA plot? I have a few ideas, but not a completely fleshed out plot just yet.

That could be interesting.

PM me with the details and we shall discuss.

Thanks for the expression of interest.

Hm. I'm not sure where our PM went, but I'm looking again and stumbled upon your vigilante plotline. I'd love to do this, but I would like to add a different spin on the female role--perhaps she befriends the vigilante and becomes his trustee, his "public face", without knowing who he really is. Romance would probably ensue. I'm craving something darker, lately, too. Let me know if you're interested.

Hm. I'm not sure where our PM went, but I'm looking again and stumbled upon your vigilante plotline. I'd love to do this, but I would like to add a different spin on the female role--perhaps she befriends the vigilante and becomes his trustee, his "public face", without knowing who he really is. Romance would probably ensue. I'm craving something darker, lately, too. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm absolutely open to new spins on my plots, I encourage it for the sake of creativity.

Your idea intrigues me. Please send me a PM when it suits you, i'd like to discuss the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.