Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Science ficiton, noir, vigilante, crime, espionage
Hello!

As the title suggests, looking for a role play partner for a female character.

I've been role playing for quite some time, looking for a Role Play partner for both original works and fan fiction works. Styles and genres of story include: noir, sci-fi, vigilante, time travel, detective drama, romance, drama, comedy, angst. I'm also open to trying new things too (except Anime - sorry, never got into it).

I'm looking for a writer who can write at length and with detail. My writing style is very visual and detailed with multiple paragraphs. It's written in a way where you can see and hear what is going on with little effort. character descriptions and outfits get special attention to help visualise the characters, along with sounds and feel that go with them. Settings are also quite elaborate in their description. Again, my posts are details and expect some detail to match in return but I definitely promise a richer RP.

The payoff is that I want to give my fellow role player equal creative say over the work. Once again, I am open to trying new genres too (including fandom).

Some ideas I am working with at the moment:

IDEA 1 - Costumed Vigilantes in Cyberpunk setting: dark detective noir with vigilantes
Lawyer by day, crime fighter by night. My character has learned fast that the law can conceal and evade justice almost as much as it aims to serve and protect. That's where my character comes in. However, his efforts are being undercut by the presence of a female vigilante who has her own concept of unleashing justice in a far more unrelenting manner than that of his own. Set in a Cyberpunk city (but no flying cars), the story is inspired by Batman, Daredevil, and Blade Runner (For the female, she would play a dark, violent and troubled vigilante. But, she also has a twisted sense of humour. A bad ass)

IDEA 2 - Espionage Conspiracy Thriller: action thriller
a guy and a girl get talking at a party, hitting it off. After a few drinks, both of them black out only to find themselves bound and gagged in a basement somewhere. Little do they know, they have more in common than they think as they are both pulled into a conspiracy that concerns them both. (For the female, she would play a young, successful career woman with a firm head on her shoulders. Stubborn, but relatable)

IDEA 3 - A World within a world: fun, quirky sci-fi
having just moved into the apartment block, all he expected were a few parties and hipsters to populate the apartment complex. That is until he meets his neighbour - a geek girl who designs virtual reality games so realistic, it is difficult to tell reality from fiction. (For the female, this would be a quirky, fun role)

IDEA 4 - Girl on the run: a run and gun heist caper
It's as simple as this. he is getting into his car, just about to leave work. She is running down the street, outrunning a crime family she had just stolen from. She needs a getaway car, he wants a holiday. What could possibly go wrong? Lots - she holds him at gun point for his car and drags him along with her. (She would be tough, funny and sexy)

IDEA 5 - Space Opera thriller
A ship is adrift in an uncharted area of space with nobody on board apart from two crewman who are in stasis. Once awoken, they have no memory of how or why they were put in stasis. They are the only ones aboard and all they have at their disposal are cryptic ship logs by various crew members, systems readings and the overall condition of the ship. Together the surviving two attempt to determine what has happened, and whether their crew is alive somewhere in the galaxy. [The female role I envisaged for my partner to play is very smart, and tough. She's pragmatic, cunning, skilled in multiple areas, and has strong leadership skills. Though she is young and relatively new in her career, she is driven to strive in her field.

IDEA 6 - Groundhog Day Scenario (quirky comedy)

An innocent enough train ride on the way to work turns out to be something far more complicated when a guy and a girl start talking about their banal lives. Upon first instance, all is normal. That is until they meet at the same time every day in precisely the same carriage in precisely the same seat. What's even stranger is that their fellow passengers are precisely the same as are the delays on the train and the announcements on the loud speaking. This is because they are re-living Monday over and over again. Stuck in a time loop of sorts, the pair need to work out why they are both re-living the same day everyday.

IDEA 7 - Hostage situation in office building (action blockbuster style)

In similar fashion to die hard, a male and female find themselves in the right place at the wrong time when terrorists take control of a building by force. The male, played by me, is a simple I.T technician who is responsible for administering the core database for the company's expense account. Meanwhile the female, played by you, works in the accounting department but also has significant combat training. Together, the pair must work together to overcome the terror plot. Lots of action.

FANDOMS:

Star Trek, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Batman

And again, open to new ideas too.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 2 people
Hello! If your still looking, I would like to do Idea 3. I'm quirky and the setting is a bit how I'm going about life now. I think I would be able to fill the part well.

I would love to do idea 1 or 4. Both ideas sound a lot of fun to do!

Hello! If your still looking, I would like to do Idea 3. I'm quirky and the setting is a bit how I'm going about life now. I think I would be able to fill the part well.

Thanks for the reply! Nobody has written for that so please, PM me.

I would love to do idea 1 or 4. Both ideas sound a lot of fun to do!

Both 1 and 4 are available, no interest for either. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

If you are still hunting for Ideas one or three I am open. Check my rp resume or / and send me a Private message.

I would gladly do either Idea 2 or Idea 3 with you! Idea 3 sounds very interesting, and I maybe hope we could settle with that.
Please PM me if you're interested.

Thank you,
- mf .

All of the above has re-opened, looking for new partner to RP.

Also added a fifth story to the selection. All five available.

I can do the fifth idea, it sounds great. Drop me a PM if you are still looking :)

I am absolutely interested, in your plot idea #3, or if that's taken plot idea #1? Of course, if that's alright with you.

I absolutely love plot 3, I would love to RP with you if it is still available ^_^

I absolutely love plot 3, I would love to RP with you if it is still available ^_^
Great :)

It's still open. Drop me a line if you like.

New plot added.

All 6 available.

Ideas 2 and 6 appeal to me although I'm definitely leaning towards the former than the latter.

Ideas 2 and 6 appeal to me although I'm definitely leaning towards the former than the latter.

Hello!

Both are available :)

PM me if interested, thanks for writing.

Seventh idea added - all are available.

Still searching.

If you are still looking, I would love to do idea four with you

I have a few sci-fI plots you might like! PM me if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.