1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
NOT TAKING ANY NEW PARTNERS, FOR NOW.

Hello dears! I am Julieta - not my real name though haha -, I've been roleplaying for a considerable amount of time (3 to 4 years I guess) and I am looking for a partner(s) to start a FxF rp with me.

About me:
  • English is not my first language, so please forgive me for my lack of vocabulary and/or poor grammar.
  • I am really slow with replies. I could be the queen of inconstancy, so please don't abandon me if I spend to much time without answering. I am kind of busy with work and college most of the time, so it's hard for me to answer sometimes.
  • I try to double check my posts, but mostly I'll be too lazy or hurry to do it, so if you have problems to understand what I said please inform me and I'll correct it.
  • My average is two to three paragraphs. I can write more, but I can't promise you that I'll always be able to do so. Mostly I'll mirror your post.
  • I only play females. More clearly lesbians females. Don't ask me to play something else.
  • If there is romance in the roleplay I'll only play FxF.
  • For fandoms I only like OCs.
What I am expecting from you:

• An average grammar. You don't have to be at a Shakespearian level, but I want to at least be able to understand what you are saying.
  • NO ONE LINERS. I hate them! One paragraph at minimum please <3
  • Contribute with the plot and be creative. I don't like to do all of the job.
  • Don't worry if you need a time to do something else. If you spend a month without replying me I won't be mad, you don't even need to explain yourself, really. Frequency definitely is not a must for me, but if you decided to abandon the RP I wish that you at least inform me.
  • Don't control my character.
  • Communication would be nice. I am very found of discussing details of the plot and I love when my partner comes to me with new ideas.
  • Be 18+. That doesn't mean that I am looking for a rp centered in sexual themes, it just mean that if it end up happening we won't be breaking any of the site rules.

Parings/Fandoms/Plots:

Bold - Preferred role in a pairing (it doesn't mean that I'll only play that role).
* - Have few ideas.
red - not taking any partners for this pairing/plot for now.
  • Lately I've been craving for a RP set during WWI or WWII.
  • Bride/Sister of the groom (medieval arranged marriage).
  • Broken family/Family reunion (It can be wife/wife, ex-wife/ex-wife, new stepsisters, distant cousins, recently divorced/long term affair).*
  • Or Hero/'Sidekick'. Although this one would be more slice of life than anything else. *
  • Ghost/Human *
  • Strangers who wake up in the same bed. (they can turn out to be boss/new employee, parent/teacher, friend's girlfriend, daughter of mom's new boyfriend, etc...)*
  • Boarding school (teacher/teacher, teacher/headmistress, atheist teacher/nun, teacher/student, etc...)
  • Fantasy and/or scifi can be added to every single one of the pairings.
  • If you have any other pairing or plot in mind just tell me and we can try to work on it.
  • The only fandoms that are on my mind are Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne and Strawberry Panic, so if you have any other fandoms you want to play just tell me and I'll say if know it.

Last edited:
I have a very vague superhero idea that I would love to work on that is intended for an FxF, would you be interested?

I would love to role-play some historical fiction with you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.