1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, romance, smut
Hi there, so I recently joined this site when I decided to branch out from just Instagram roleplay and I was looking for some hopefully long term roleplays, I'm always open to discussing ideas and plots

Here's some information:

My name is Tyra, I'm in the UK so keep that in mind when it comes to timezones. I tend to check in multiple times a day but I work Monday to Friday so replies may be shorter then

Or I guess more expectations that I would like in a RP partner. I would like someone who is able to reply consistently, now I know that life comes first, but I promise if you let me know that you won't be able to reply and I promise that I will be patient. I'm comfortable with anything but let me know beforehand about any triggers or if you are uncomfortable about something. Length wise, I usually write between one to two paragraphs but I am able to match my partners

Game Of Thrones
Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts
Marvel
Star Wars
So many books
Warrior Cats

I also enjoy most of the non fandom roleplays and if you suggest something I am likely to be up to trying it, especially romance, historical or fantasy as those are my personal favourites

Either reply here or message me and we can start figuring something out between us

Here's some more things that I thought of:

Other fandoms:
Pokemon
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Percy Jackson
Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit
Jurassic Park

Original ideas/concepts/ships:
Prince(ss)/Knight
Prince(ss)/Commoner
God(dess)/human
Mob Boss/Consigliera(e)
Mob Boss/Civilian

I'm more than happy to double up if you would like to discuss that

I'm happy for you to suggest something if it isn't listed and I'm willing to consider that

Are you more for OCxOC or more for Canon characters, I'd love to write something Harry Potter meets Supernatural that's either OCxDean or Sam