NO LONGER LOOKING

zantetsukenss

beetle boy
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Online Availability
really i'm never on this site, just when people from quotev wanna roleplay here.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, Modern supernatural, Sci-Fi
idk if i can delete threads i've made so uh. I AM NO LONGER LOOKING. i don't like the partner search on here and will be sticking with quotev to find partners, and then moving over here if they want to.

ah, hello!! just to make some stuff clear, you can call me either Matcha or Lavender, i use he/they pronouns, and i am 19. during fall and spring, i am a full time college student, so i can get quite busy!!

i'm looking for (hopefully) long term partners in a couple of fandoms that i'd kill for some content for. i do prefer to double up oc x canon, HOWEVER if you choose to indulge me in an original roleplay, we can oc x oc <3 (which can be romantic, platonic, familial, i do not care)

also, as a fair warning, i care about worldbuilding a LOT when it comes to original roleplays. i will make up whole new aliens in the blink of an eye if given a chance. if you choose an original roleplay with me, please be ready to give as much as i do, or at least somewhere close.

anyway! the fandoms (we can talk love interests privately):

1) LUPIN III. top favourite anime right here, i will commit war crimes for you if you choose it.

2) ONCE UPON A TIME. currently only on the second season!!! i just recently started it

3) TRANSFORMERS. don't get me started on all the media from this i know. we can talk privately about this one.

4) ORIGINAL. currently looking for a modern monster type deal or something dystopian. again, worldbuilding = VERY important.

anyway that's the post! i hope someone, out of all of you, is interested because i would really like to start writing here <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaynoir
H e l l o . It seems I may be interested 🤔

H e l l o . It seems I may be interested 🤔
hello to you too!! if you'd like, i can send you a private message for us to talk more about it/decide what we're roleplaying in!!

I'd be interested in a possible OC rp with you if you'd like.