Looking for F for some relaxed smut rp

G

Goldenhope

Original poster
I'm not looking for anything too intense for this one, and this is separate from my usual rp post (which I'm still looking for partners for)

I'm mainly just looking for someone to stick around for a long time to do a long, simple rp where smut happens a decent bit. Nothing too intense, and no massive focus on story. You know, to ease the mind. I can also chit chat about our woes and whatever you might want to talk about in a separate pm as well.

Things to note:
  • I'm a furry. Don't worry, I don't bite, and I'm not that weird. And I certainly don't expect you to mirror my choice in character race. Be who you want, as long as you accept me :P
  • My characters are submissive, so be ready to take the lead of the smut, at least at the beginning. I can take reins every once in a while, but I'm at my best (and cutest) when I'm bottoming :P
  • https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...ling-to-play-f-preferably-dom-for-mxf.158084/ is my other post, which has an entire list of themes and pairings to pick from if you want to go as far as that, while maintaining the relaxed rp that I want here.
  • I'm not TOO picky about post length, I just want enough to reply off of without having to reply with a one-liner. Spelling is a bit of a must, though. That might be my only peeve on this one :P
  • Last but certainly not least: Don't disappear on me. I love my roleplays, and I respect my partners. Just let me know your reply frequency, and if you'll be missing your usual deadline because of some unforeseen circumstance. I promise, I will understand, and if you want to cut if off, just say so.

im interested