Looking for F for MxF

G

Goldenhope

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm craving some roleplay, be it relaxed or somewhat serious. My favorite part of roleplay is the smut -- Honestly, I'm a but of a slut xD But in any case, I try to keep up with my roleplays, and rarely take hiatuses without warning. Don't be shy (just kidding, be shy if you want, but boldness helps with me :P You'll see why.) and come say hey!

Things you may want to know:
  • I'm a furry, and I'm only asking that you be okay with my characters being as such.
  • My style of roleplay often has my characters rather submissive, though I strive to help move the plot forward as much as possible, and I work with my partners every step of the way, unless they have a plan preset for the roleplay
  • I roleplay mainly in Multi-Line or Paragraph style, though my starts and the occasional skip will cause me to go into Multi-Para, and I can stretch to Multi-Para if you so request, just be patient if my length dips a little on occasion.
  • I love roleplaying in every spectrum, but I can't get enough of my Smut -- it's why I'm here in the Redstar Connections. 60/40 smut is usually my prefered minimum, but don't hesitate to give me a shove if we linger too long.
  • Don't bother messaging me, however, if you're the type to start a roleplay and then disappear one day without a word. If you want to cut it off, fine, but at least let me know.

Themes I like and often do:
  • Stranded (my character is stranded on an island after some kind of accident. Partner will take character B and is either part of a tribe on this island, or is the sole inhabitant. If part of a tribe, you have full creative freedom of what religion or practice this tribe consists of, and naturally, the general moving of the plot will be directed by my character interacting with the tribe, and by the partner controlling the tribe's customs/leaders to suggest actions for me to choose from.
  • Post Apocalyptic ([Varying] This can have any kind of post apocalyptic world you would like, from nuclear fallout, to extreme weather, to the wildlife retaking the earth. Any you pick, I can pick up and work with, as long as I have some level of creative freedom with either the beginning or places we go after the beginning, if the partner is to start the roleplay
  • Fantasy Worlds ([Varying] This can be anything from Final Fantasy, to LotR-esque worlds, but I know most about Final Fantasy. This is probably the closest I will get to fandom RP in most cases. The main reason I do Fantasy is because you can have both modern and medieval technologies, any kinds of religions/practices in the world, and best of all, MAGIC! And the reasons and goals for adventures are limitless. This tends to be my best theme of roleplay, as magic gives me the most fun in terms of descriptions, and you will often see paragraphs come of this)

REMINDER:
Smut is still my go-to style of roleplay, even if I can move story along, I do really enjoy my smexy stuff.

Themes I've yet to try, but am willing to try:
  • Full Dive VR ([Varying and Changing mid-RP] Think SAO and its successors. I'm willing to try these, but because of the nature of them, they seem a little inflexible in terms of the fact that we would either have to focus or skimp on the details of the mechanics of the game, and that might take away from the fun of it.)

Pairings I like:
  • Brother x Sister
  • Mistress x Slave
  • Mentor x Apprentice
  • Mercenary x Noble
  • Mercenary x Mage
  • Unruly/Thief x Law Enforcement
  • Unruly/Thief x goody two-shoes Bestfriend
  • Peasant x Noble
  • Peasant x Mage
  • Mage x Noble

Pairings I've yet to try:
  • Demoness x Noble
  • Demoness x Mage
  • Demoness x Mercenary
  • Demoness x Peasant
  • Shapeshifting Dragoness x Mercenary
  • Shapeshifting Dragoness x Mage
  • Monster (varying) x Mercenary
  • Monster (varying) x Mage
  • Monster (varying) x Noble
  • Monster (varying) x Peasant
    • Note: These monsters will of course be humanoid in shape (I.E. Slimegirls, etc.)
  • Popular girl x cute nerd
    • Note: Idea I had for this, though not required, was that the girl be show-offy about her play-thing to her friends. Not a lot of story possibility for this, unless you can come to me with an idea, but for smut, it would be rather fun.

Additional fun: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/looking-for-f-for-some-relaxed-smut-rp.158677/ here's a link to my more relaxed post.