Looking for entertaining Rp~ (Preferably MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kira

Original poster
Yuu.(Plasm).600.220912.jpg
IF YOU WANT TO RP WITH ME, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey everyone! So...I'm about to ramble. But please, bare with me!

Ok, so I'm a creative writing student, and I've been writing since I was quite little. I love it.

So..I've been roleplaying for about 6 years straight, and I absolutely adore it. It's my drug.

I'm an Otaku, so whenever I roleplay I like anime like touches (anime sense of humor, poses, looks, etc).
I'm a total Yaoi girl, and that's the majority of my pairings. I can do Yuri or Hetero, but I really prefer Yaoi.

I like actual development. Not having characters be like, "Amg, I luv yew so much," after less than a day in the roleplay time. It's ridiculous...Ok, I believe in true love/love at first sight and all but come on people? Development's great.

I will NOT roleplay with you if everything you do is so clique it would make someone sick. And please, for gods sake, don't use text talk when you roleplay with me. I want quality writing. It doesn't have to be a novel, and I'd prefer it not to be, but please. Make it worth it?

Uh. I always need a bit of romance, I like some drama, as long as it's fixable. For example, I play a char with an rp buddy who was diagnosed with the first, curable stage of stomach cancer. Yes, that is serious. But the point is, it's relatively easy to cure.

I like communicating with my partners about stuff. No just randomly doing drastic things that'll affect my characters story line. Of course, I like it when people can bring events in on their own, but if we're doing an rp about a 'blood donor' and a vampire, and the vampire feeds on the donor like once and does nothing to turn her into a vampire, but then she starts to change for no apparent reason, I'd like to be brought in on the little secret. Especially if I wasn't expecting it.

Ok, so I sound like a total bitch up there...But the bottom line is, I'm a very easy going person, and despite how all that may sound, I'm very flexible and I love befriending my partners.

Please, don't pressure me to reply. If I really like an rp, you'll get replies as soon as possible. If not as much, it may be a bit erratic but I won't quit on you unless it's unbearable. And of course, despite not having much of a life a lot of the time, sometimes I do.

Alright. I'm really into IM based rp's. So, for example, my most used IM client is Trillian.im and it's very simple, noninvasive and flexible (having an app, an inbrowser chat, and a messenger). If not, I CAN use skype but I really prefer not to. I could try that.

One more thing. If you end up becoming a rp buddy with me via IM rp, I have a habit of loving to try many different things. So I may ask to start new ones on and off.

Now for interests.

What I do:
-Romance
-Yaoi (My love and passion o u o)
-Yuri
-Straight
-Fantasy
-Maybe some futuristic, depending
-Some fandoms (ask me about one if you have one in mind)
-Past-like times
-Alternate Universe
-Any questions or suggestions about what you'd want to do and to see if I'd be up for it, just post it. :3

What I do NOT do:
-Smut. No smut people, I'm sorry. Sometimes if I get to know and am very comfortable with my partner, I might do a bit of it but otherwise, let's say I pretty much don't.
-Uh...I'm not sure. That might be it. If I think of any more while we talk, I'll let you know.

So yeah. I'm really open...For the most part...But please, just contact me! Pm or post here. :3

If you can't do IM based rp, I can try Forum again. It's been awhile.​

Ello, it's me. Yah, count me in. You sound like my people. I've rarely ever do IM RPs, but I still want in. Now would be a good time to start anyways. Be aware, I have a Mac.

If there's anything you need to know before you let me RP with you, just ask. I'll probably answer 90% of it or bend the answer.

Have a nice day.

Greetings,

I'd love the chance to role-play with you. :3
Do any of the listed fandoms strike your fancy?

Doctor Who, Marvel/Avengers, Harry Potter, Full Metal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Trigun, Black Butler, Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Blood+, Air Gear, Hellsing or Fruits Basket?

Greetings,

I'd love the chance to role-play with you. :3
Do any of the listed fandoms strike your fancy?

Doctor Who, Marvel/Avengers, Harry Potter, Full Metal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Trigun, Black Butler, Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Blood+, Air Gear, Hellsing or Fruits Basket?
Oh my.
o u o

I do like Hetalia, although I haven't finished Axis Powers. And I'm not so sure I could play any of the characters. The one I may most likely be able to pull off, if only partially, would be Japan. But I dunno, I might slaughter it for you. Heh.

Ouran Highschool Host Club! Best anime ever. =u= I could try something with that. I've watched like 70-80 episodes of Bleach. It depends on the characters you'd like to do.

Black Butler. I'm so glad you brought that up. I love Ciel x Sebastian, as I've played Ciel before. I'd be willing to try that again.

Fruits Basket. Another one I love. Again, it depends on the characters~!

As for Hellsing, I've never finished it. But I've always liked Integra x Alucard...=w= but I'm not so sure I'd make a very good partner on that one. Heh.

SO! I'd love to rp with you too. PM me to discuss it further if you like. :3

i would love to rp with you, i'm new to this site tho
i am an active role player and i usually do boy x boy since somehow that's easier and i don't know what IM is sorry but you could explain it to me and i have easy to get used to new things.
i usually rp on my phone on an app i have, but i wish that i could rp more on my computer since its better for my neck and all.
i have dyslexia and well my grammar and spelling isn't the best all the time.

FINALLY. I've been searching for an rp partner like you :3 I have bajillions of ideas I have to try, and though I've never done IM based rps, I am willing to try. If you're still looking, I'm interested!

FINALLY. I've been searching for an rp partner like you :3 I have bajillions of ideas I have to try, and though I've never done IM based rps, I am willing to try. If you're still looking, I'm interested!
I'm always looking for IM based rp partners! I'm so glad I seem to be what you're looking for! Contact me through PM's for more info on the IM clients I use.
I can do Trillian.im (my main chat client, definitely very versatile. I can tell you more about it if you're curious). If not, I CAN use skype, although I prefer not to. :3

I'm interested in doing any kind of yaoi <3

Still looking for a rp partner? =)

Hey, I'd be interested in Yaoi, Yuri, Straight, Fantasy, and a few fandoms (OHSHC, Avatar:TLA, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Harry Potter, and Death Note)

Hey! If you're still open for it, I'd love to RP with you!!! Half the stuff you said in your intro sounded like what I would want (ie. no love at first sight, love yaoi and anime tones, been RPing for 6 years, etc.) So, I automatically thought "YES!" and had to post.

I'm up for most things, but at the moment I've got a few anime on my mind:

• K-Project
  • Durarara!!
  • Kids on the Slope
  • Kuroko No Basket
  • Darker Than Black
Other than anime-based, I'm also up for anything with gangs, war, anything drama, and more. I can never think of what I want exactly...

So, I hope you PM me or reply to this! Even if it takes a month, I'm always up for the things I wrote above.

Thanks!
Kuroh <3

Edit: I'm soooo up for MxM right now, but will do MxF if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.