1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Looking For Dominant People For Rps

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HollowSoul, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there I am looking for some rps. I don't rp over IM or emails nor pms sadly. I would prefer to stick to the forums, also I only play submissive straight and bisexual females and I only play gay submissive males. Also I will not play dominant, that is something I shall never do. If you are interested in rp with me then please send me a pm. . I do however like to work with my partner and make plots up together, so let me know if that works for you. I also do some furry rping as well. I do yaoi and yuri as well.

Here are pairings I like

Master/Pet
    Teacher/Student
    Viking King/Princess or Prince
    Emperor/Princess or Prince
    Pharaoh/Princess or Prince
    Gladiator/Princess or Prince
    Spy/Girl or Boy
    Priest/Innocent Girl or Boy
    Demon/Innocent Girl or Boy
    Demon/Nephiliam
    Incubus/Innocent Girl or Boy
    Incubus/Demon
    Incubus/Nephiliam
    Lycan/Lycan
    Anthro/Anthro
    Elf/Elf
    Anthro/Elf
    Vampire/Vampire
    Solider/Underling
    Knight/Princess or Prince
    Lord/Captured Prince or Princess

Incest Roles

Father/Daughter
    Uncle/Niece
    Older Brother/Younger Sister
    Father/Son
    Older Brother/Younger Brother
    Futa Older Sister/Younger Sister

2. If you are still looking for partners I would like either the demon x innocent girl(femslash) or master x pet(straight or femslash)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.