4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Hey, everyone! I'm in desperate need of some good stories and partners. I used to be a staff member here on Iwaku, but I was diagnosed with bowel disease in the middle of junior year of college ALL while living in a bad situation, and those three things combined totally zapped my time. However, since I left Iwaku I've graduated college, gone into remission (i think?) and moved out. Life is pretty damn sweet. But not as sweet as it could be with some roleplays, you feel me?

About Me:

• Friendly, collaborative writer who loves working with others
  • 23 years old
  • Located in Seattle, so I'm in PST
  • Roleplaying since 2003
  • An absolute slut for older man/younger woman pairings
  • I write in third person past tense (but willing to go present tense if necessary)
  • BFA in creative writing for the entertainment industry
  • I work from home, so you can expect at least one reply every few days
  • Willing to write NSFW content with other red star members if it fits the story
  • I don't have much no-go content. I'll be willing to consider just about anything if it fits with the plot.
  • I am willing to play either role listed in the pairings below!
What I'm Looking For:
  • Tell me if you're going to drop the roleplay. Don't just disappear without reason, please!
  • No self-insert OC's please, but other OC's are welcome!
  • Third person past or present tense is preferable
  • I would prefer colored dialogue in post replies! It's just easier and also pretty u kno
  • Fancy formatting is an option; I can make character banners in photoshop, or we can just go plain
  • 18+ for romantic content, 16+ for non-romantic
  • Advanced writing ability (you don't have to be Stephen King, but you should be fluent in English and grammatically aware. Proper spelling and grammar is a must.)
  • A few replies per week (could go more or less, depending)
Potential Pairings:
  • Knight x Queen - A young princess becomes queen when her father, the king, meets an early death. In the middle of a war where the stakes are high, she finds herself talking to one of her father's foreign guardsmen for comfort, even though there's a language barrier and they can't understand one another. TAKEN!
  • Nun x Criminal - Character A is a devout nun who has been lead to freedom by the faith. Character B is a criminal. She comes to kill the priest who abused her (or a family member) in the past, and Character A is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • Something similar to The Shape of Water would be cool?
  • I'm open to any of your ideas as well!
Favorite Abandoned Plots:
  • (Horror/Fantasy) Character A is an ancient god under the control of a corrupt king. Character B is a hostage taken from a nearby country that the king is attempting to conquer. Together, they must fight to survive and plan a way to escape.
  • (Steampunk) Character A is at the scene of his father, the king's, brutal murder. With him are five strangers who were all awaiting audience with the king. In the heat of the moment -- or by some other influence -- all six of them are accused of the king's murder. They must escape together and put aside their differences to find the real killer, and expose the deep-rooted plot behind the assassination.
Fandoms:
  • Game of Thrones/ASoIAF, canon!verse or AU (Petyr x Sansa, Tyrion x Sansa, OC x Sansa, OC x OC, Jaime x Brienne, Gendry x Arya, Robb x Myrcella, open to others!) [CRAVING]
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy x Riza) [CRAVING AHH PLEASE DO THIS WITH ME]
  • Dragon Age (Solas x Inquisitor, Cullen x Inquisitor)
  • Stranger Things -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
  • The Handmaid's Tale -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
  • Dark Souls/Bloodborne
  • Peaky Blinders
  • Harvest Moon (don't judge me ok i love this shit)
  • The Walking Dead (Daryl x Beth)
Settings:
  • High Fantasy
  • Low Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Colonial America
  • WWI/II
  • 1950's
  • Pirates
  • Apocalypse
  • Victorian Era
  • Steampunk
  • Modern
  • Horror
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kuno and junebug
Okay, I'll admit, that whole language barrier thing between a knight and princess alone was enough to keep my attention. That could honestly be great fun, you know?

Also I'm totally up for some colorful dialogue.

Reactions: moffnat
I would love to possibly plot something with you! I’m also open to doing Game of Thrones! I’m not sure on a pairings as yet but it’s a fandom that interests me as of late!

Okay, I'll admit, that whole language barrier thing between a knight and princess alone was enough to keep my attention. That could honestly be great fun, you know?

Also I'm totally up for some colorful dialogue.
Yes, my thoughts exactly! I love language barriers; it leaves room for the couple to establish a connection that's somehow deeper than most, you know? In other words, HIT ME UP SCOTTY

I would love to possibly plot something with you! I’m also open to doing Game of Thrones! I’m not sure on a pairings as yet but it’s a fandom that interests me as of late!
Sure thing! PM me, darling~

Hey, everyone! I'm in desperate need of some good stories and partners. I used to be a staff member here on Iwaku, but I was diagnosed with bowel disease in the middle of junior year of college ALL while living in a bad situation, and those three things combined totally zapped my time. However, since I left Iwaku I've graduated college, gone into remission (i think?) and moved out. Life is pretty damn sweet. But not as sweet as it could be with some roleplays, you feel me?

About Me:

• Friendly, collaborative writer who loves working with others
  • 23 years old
  • Located in Seattle, so I'm in PST
  • Roleplaying since 2003
  • An absolute slut for older man/younger woman pairings
  • I write in third person past tense (but willing to go present tense if necessary)
  • BFA in creative writing for the entertainment industry
  • I work from home, so you can expect at least one reply every few days
  • Willing to write NSFW content with other red star members if it fits the story
  • I don't have much no-go content. I'll be willing to consider just about anything if it fits with the plot.
  • I am willing to play either role listed in the pairings below!
What I'm Looking For:
  • Tell me if you're going to drop the roleplay. Don't just disappear without reason, please!
  • No self-insert OC's please, but other OC's are welcome!
  • Third person past or present tense is preferable
  • I would prefer colored dialogue in post replies! It's just easier and also pretty u kno
  • Fancy formatting is an option; I can make character banners in photoshop, or we can just go plain
  • 18+ for romantic content, 16+ for non-romantic
  • Advanced writing ability (you don't have to be Stephen King, but you should be fluent in English and grammatically aware.)
  • A few replies per week (could go more or less, depending)
Potential Pairings:
  • Knight x Queen - A young princess becomes queen when her father, the king, meets an early death. In the middle of a war where the stakes are high, she finds herself talking to one of her father's foreign guardsmen for comfort, even though there's a language barrier and they can't understand one another.
  • Nun x Criminal - Character A is a devout nun who has been lead to freedom by the faith. Character B is a criminal. She comes to kill the priest who abused her (or a family member) in the past, and Character A is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • Something similar to The Shape of Water would be cool?
  • I'm open to any of your ideas as well!
Favorite Abandoned Plots:

• (Horror/Fantasy) Character A is an ancient god under the control of a corrupt king. Character B is a hostage taken from a nearby country that the king is attempting to conquer. Together, they must fight to survive and plan a way to escape.
    • (Steampunk) Character A is at the scene of his father, the king's, brutal murder. With him are five strangers who were all awaiting audience with the king. In the heat of the moment -- or by some other influence -- all six of them are accused of the king's murder. They must escape together and put aside their differences to find the real killer, and expose the deep-rooted plot behind the assassination.
Fandoms:
  • Game of Thrones/ASoIAF, canon!verse or AU (Petyr x Sansa, Tyrion x Sansa, OC x Sansa, OC x OC, Jaime x Brienne, Gendry x Arya, Robb x Myrcella, open to others!) [CRAVING]
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy x Riza) [CRAVING]
  • Dragon Age (Solas x Inquisitor, Cullen x Inquisitor)
  • Stranger Things -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
  • The Handmaid's Tale -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
  • Dark Souls/Bloodborne
  • Peaky Blinders
  • Harvest Moon (don't judge me ok i love this shit)
  • The Walking Dead (Daryl x Beth)
Settings:
  • High Fantasy
  • Low Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Colonial America
  • WWI/II
  • 1950's
  • Pirates
  • Apocalypse
  • Victorian Era
  • Steampunk
  • Modern
  • Horror
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Stranger Things with original characters could be good - like an Expanded Universe type of thing.

I like it.

Reactions: moffnat
YES. Message me, friend!

Reactions: Vigilante
Game of Thrones oc x oc has me drooling with possibilities ~

I am extremely craving Fullmetal Alchemist if anyone wants to indulge me.

I would like to try a Game of Thrones RP would you be willing to do anyone else besides OC X Sansa ?

I would like to try a Game of Thrones RP would you be willing to do anyone else besides OC X Sansa ?
Depends on the character!

Reactions: Edenhaven
Can we discuss it in PM's I would still be willing to do a OC X Sansa one.

If interested I have a role play idea I been wanting to do. If your interested in hearing it out please pm me. I role play using the pm only. I also keep another pm for planning and simple conversations. If you do not like my idea but feel we could try role playing together I am open to creating something together. And if after my idea you rather not, please tell me with the reasons.