Hey, everyone! I'm in desperate need of some good stories and partners. I used to be a staff member here on Iwaku, but I was diagnosed with bowel disease in the middle of junior year of college ALL while living in a bad situation, and those three things combined totally zapped my time. However, since I left Iwaku I've graduated college, gone into remission (i think?) and moved out. Life is pretty damn sweet. But not as sweet as it could be with some roleplays, you feel me?
- Friendly, collaborative writer who loves working with others
- 23 years old
- Located in Seattle, so I'm in PST
- Roleplaying since 2003
- An absolute slut for older man/younger woman pairings
- I write in third person past tense (but willing to go present tense if necessary)
- BFA in creative writing for the entertainment industry
- I work from home, so you can expect at least one reply every few days
- Willing to write NSFW content with other red star members if it fits the story
- I don't have much no-go content. I'll be willing to consider just about anything if it fits with the plot.
- I am willing to play either role listed in the pairings below!
- Tell me if you're going to drop the roleplay. Don't just disappear without reason, please!
- No self-insert OC's please, but other OC's are welcome!
- Third person past or present tense is preferable
- I would prefer colored dialogue in post replies! It's just easier and also pretty u kno
- Fancy formatting is an option; I can make character banners in photoshop, or we can just go plain
- 18+ for romantic content, 16+ for non-romantic
- Advanced writing ability (you don't have to be Stephen King, but you should be fluent in English and grammatically aware. Proper spelling and grammar is a must.)
- A few replies per week (could go more or less, depending)
- Knight x Queen - A young princess becomes queen when her father, the king, meets an early death. In the middle of a war where the stakes are high, she finds herself talking to one of her father's foreign guardsmen for comfort, even though there's a language barrier and they can't understand one another. TAKEN!
- Nun x Criminal - Character A is a devout nun who has been lead to freedom by the faith. Character B is a criminal. She comes to kill the priest who abused her (or a family member) in the past, and Character A is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Something similar to The Shape of Water would be cool?
- I'm open to any of your ideas as well!
- (Horror/Fantasy) Character A is an ancient god under the control of a corrupt king. Character B is a hostage taken from a nearby country that the king is attempting to conquer. Together, they must fight to survive and plan a way to escape.
- (Steampunk) Character A is at the scene of his father, the king's, brutal murder. With him are five strangers who were all awaiting audience with the king. In the heat of the moment -- or by some other influence -- all six of them are accused of the king's murder. They must escape together and put aside their differences to find the real killer, and expose the deep-rooted plot behind the assassination.
- Game of Thrones/ASoIAF, canon!verse or AU (Petyr x Sansa, Tyrion x Sansa, OC x Sansa, OC x OC, Jaime x Brienne, Gendry x Arya, Robb x Myrcella, open to others!) [CRAVING]
- Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy x Riza) [CRAVING AHH PLEASE DO THIS WITH ME]
- Dragon Age (Solas x Inquisitor, Cullen x Inquisitor)
- Stranger Things -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
- The Handmaid's Tale -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
- Dark Souls/Bloodborne
- Peaky Blinders
- Harvest Moon (don't judge me ok i love this shit)
- The Walking Dead (Daryl x Beth)
- High Fantasy
- Low Fantasy
- Dark Fantasy
- Colonial America
- Victorian Era