Interested?

• Yes! I love superheroes!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Ew no go away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Lucky for you you can choose more than one. You're allowed up to four.
However we do request that you start with one and introduce them gradually.

So, do they have to be completely canonical, or can we add our own flare to them?
I wouldn't mind starting with Tony, then Johny, and maybe Bruce, but that'd be up to you. XD

Starting with Tony would be fine.
We prefer you make them as cannon as possible. Certain things change due to the mashed up story line (it's after winter soldier but SHIELD is still intact for example) but certain things should remain cannon. Tony for example should be Iron Man and have the same personality. Now he doesn't have to be in love with Pepper or anything like that, he just has to remain himself.

So...shrapnel's gone, still has the Arc Reactor to power his suits, is able to control them remotely, and he's less cocky than he used to be, but still likes to make snyde (spelled right?) remarks every now and then?
Sounds fun.
Would it be the human Jarvis with him, or could he have a special body built specifically to house him when he needs a physical form that's different than the suits?

"Jarvis, come here."
"Yes, sir?"
"I need you to stand over there and stay very still."
"What are we doing, sir?"
"I want to test out your new body's durability before I send you out in the field."
"Just out of curiosity, sir, but why, pray tell, did you build me a body?"
"Because I just can't stand talking to computers all day, and I need some human company."
"Sir, you 'do' realize that I'm an A.I."
"Not for long."

Something like that? XD

You can do whatever you want when it comes to Jarvis.
Also if you rather play Tony when he still has his arc reactor then that's fine but it's all up to you

I meant having the one in the Avengers' Mansion, formerly known as Stark Tower. XD
Alright, i think I'll go with the A.I.version with a specially built body for Jarvis to assist him with his work, since he enjoyed Dummy helping him, but he always ended up causing trouble for him. XD
I think I'll go with the no more shrapnel in chest, but still have the 'Starknium' inlay to help power the actual suits, while the 'drones' have similar power sources, yet can only contain a certain amount of the energy at a time without overloading, having a limiter in place to restict the flow of energy, and when the limiter's turned off, they explode, making them go kamikaze when they have to, so it's one of those little bugs he has to mess with during the story. XD

I was wondering, would it be better to just be Tony, and if the others are available later, be them too, instead of reserving them now, in case someone else wants to be one of them? ^.^

I think it'd be better with starting with just Tony. The other characters will most likely still be available later, don't worry :)

I feel kinda stupid now, since I was wondering why I couldn't start working on a CS, and I realized that I forgot to join the group. XD
Alrighty, I'll get right on it.
One last question before I get started: should I use Earth-616, from the comics, Earth-199999, from the movies, or a bit of both?

Last edited:
That's up to you, do what you want.
I accepted your request to join :)

Could I reserve Tony Stark?
Wait, he's taken... Iceman?

No I'm sorry he just got taken!! Is there anyone else you're interested in?
(Taken Characters- Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Cletus Kassady/Carnage, Nick Fury, Frank Castle/The Punisher, Loki, Wade Wilson/Deadpool, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two-Face and then various OCs)

Shit I'm sorry we hadn't updated the taken list.
Just yesterday Rave, Dick Grayson, and Tony Stark were taken >.<

That's all good... Um, is nightcrawler still available

Sweet, I'll take him then! So, how far is the rp so far?

How far is the rp so far? Um...I'm not exactly sure how to answer that XD
In reality the rp has been going on for about a month I think. It's been one or two weeks within in the roleplay though.
A big fight between Steve, Bucky, Frank, Purge (an oc), and Theo is coming to a close. Two characters are going to be starting in Jump City soon.
We have someone joining as Wolverine so maybe you can start your part in the roleplay there.

Okay. Should I wait until the guy playing wolverine posts, or should I go ahead?

Well you need to join the group first heh. Then you write up a character bio of Nightcrawler using the outline provided in the character sign-up thread. Then you can discuss plots in the OOC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.