Looking for Critical Role RP [mxm, mxf, other]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedPanda

Original poster
Now I'm aware this is highly specific but I'm desperate for some CR role play. I mostly write mxm but for this I'd make an exception for a couple of pairings here so I'm open to mxf if my partner is playing one of the female characters or FxF for Vex/Zahra or Kima/Allura.

I usually reply about every 2 days, but sometimes I can reply more frequently.
My preferred post length is 2-3 paragraphs but I don't mind reading longer posts, of course. Or posting longer posts when the muse strikes!
I'm also up for doubling for this!
I am open to sexual content, but of course only with fellow red stars.

Also: I'm open to shipping (most) canon characters with OCs or just doing an OCxOC RP set in Tal'Dorei.
I'm sorry to say, but I'm not open to involve Tiberus except in a very minor role as a background character.

Note: I'm trying to keep this as spoiler free as possible but if you're not caught up let me know which episode you're on so I don't accidentally spoil you because I watched everything.

Characters I'd be down to play:

Gilmore
Jarett
J'mon Sa Ord
Vax
Percy
Tary
Kima (only with Allura)
Vex
Artagan
other than that, just ask :)

Pairings I'm mainly looking for:

Vax/Gilmore (also Gilmore/Vax/Keyleth, with the relationship between Gilmore and Keyleth being platonic)
Gilmore/Jarett
J'mon/Just about anyone
Percy/Vax
Tary/Percy (also Tary/Percy/Vex, same deal as above)
Tary/Gilmore
Vex/Zahra (with or without Percy)
Kima/Allura
Pike/Scanlan
... others, just ask and I'll think about it. Might do Polymachina with prior discussion.

I'm also up for RPF, but I'll be putting that behind a spoiler tag because I know some people aren't down with that.

Also open for OCs here.

Open for playing:
Just about all of them but I might not get Laura or Brian's voice perfect just yet.

Pairings I'm most interested in:

Matt/any of the guys
Matt/Marisha/Taliesin
Liam/Sam
Brian/Ashley
Travis/Laura
Taliesin/male OC (yeah I'm putting that out there. I have a very soft spot for Goth Dad.)
also open to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.