1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Creepypasta Roleplays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nico, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Hello there! I'm looking for a few people to do a creepypasta roleplay with me. Just for the sake of things, in any pairing I play the submissive. For those of you still here, lets move on. I expect you not to ditch me without a word, I expect at minimum a paragraph, one liners are not acceptable for me. I prefer to do PMs since I sometimes don't get alerts and it just feels more comfortable.

Just to clear this, I am open to genderbending.

Italics is the role I'm wanting to play.

Jeff x Liu (I have a plot for this, and I go by the "Liu lives" thing going around the fandom)
    Jeff x Ben (I also have a plot)
    OC x OC
    OC x Liu
    OC x Ben

Kinks:

Petplay | Collaring | BDSM | Bondage | Pampering | Master/Slave | Bloodplay | Incest | Experimentation | Possible Torture

No Gos:

Toilet Play | Rape | Main Character Death

Let me know your interest and what pairing you want. Also let me know MxM or MxF, all pairings are able for genderbending.​