Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically from Monday to Friday, specifically in the afternoons EST.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
High Fantasy, Historical [especially Elizabethan, Regency England, Victorian, and Edwardian periods], Medieval, Modern fantasy, Mythical, Romance, a few Sci-Fi fandoms [Star Wars, Dr. Who, Star Trekk], Steampunk, Western
So far every RP I've gotten involved with on this site has unfortunately gone dormant. I need you to help me break this losing streak before I go mad from lack of RPs! I have a few ideas I'd love to get my characters into [my poor darlings are itching to get past introductory posts] but I am all ears for anything interesting.

A few preferences:
  • My forte is medieval fantasy, but I also enjoy just about any historical fantasy, steampunk, and the bit of SciFi that includes Star Wars
  • I'm not a grammar nazi, but I do prefer my partners to have a good grasp of the English language
  • Character development is near and dear to my heart
  • I love a bit of romance, comedy, and adventure
  • I can play male or female, but for romances I prefer FxM with me playing the female
  • I don't typically do mature RPs
  • PLEASE send me a message if you're going to be away from Iwaku for more than a week. I'm tired of getting ditched and I really do care and worry about my RP partners when they disappear off the face of the earth!

Story Ideas:
  • The Genie of Dodge City: An old west RP set in the untamed Kansas prairies. Have you ever wondered what it would be like for a genie in the cowboy culture of the old west? Me too. This idea has absolutely no plot outlined because there are so many potential pairings with sheriffs, cowboys, outlaws, townspeople, and a genie on the loose! I'd love to play the genie, but I don't have to.
  • Closer Than A Brother: A SciFi RP set in the Star Wars universe. A young Jedi Knight/Padawan is sent to help end a civil war on [planet tbd]. While working with the Republic forces, the Jedi encounters a physically abused child who is also force sensitive and saves him/her. Whether the Jedi decides to take the child to the Jedi Temple or not, the child is devoted to the Jedi and insists on accompanying the Jedi wherever he/she goes. This has the potential of being a very long, more serious RP full of drama and character development.

Themes:
  • Anything from the Regency Period [think Jane Austen]
  • Anything Lord of the Rings
  • Anything set before/during Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Anything Star Wars

Character Pairings [with no set plot]

• Knight/Lady of the court
  • Highwayman/Noble's daughter
  • Court minstrel/King's mistress
  • Swashbuckler hero/Unimpressed Damsel

If anything here piqued your interest or you have other ideas, feel free to reply or send me a PM! I'm looking forward to RPing with you. :)

Last edited: