Looking for canon guys? You found the right place! (FxM)

Freikugel

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey there, I've been seeing a lot of people asking for canon characters to be played for them. I understand that this can be difficult to achieve as most do not feel comfortable playing pre-set characters, so I decided that I wanted to give it a shot myself. One thing to keep in mind, however, should you want a canon male from any of the fandoms that are going to be listed below, you should approach me with a plot idea already formed. It's likely that you're going to have much more of an attachment to the character than I do so it's only fair that you formulate the general premise for the scenario so I can have an easier time studying the character to write them. You can ask for OC/Canon pairings or Canon/Canon, though if I particularly like your writing, I wouldn't mind opening up the option of a reverse harem. For obvious reasons, there will be no smut if you are a blue.

Fandoms:
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho
My Hero Academia (will not play Bakugo)
Fire Emblem (Any game but RD)
Persona 3-5
Fate Grand Order
SMT (ask for specific games, this one's kinda broad)
Mother 3
Yakuza 0
Final Fantasy 3

Mind you, these are just the options that come to mind. Ask if you want a certain show, I may have just forgotten it.

Hello there!

I understand canon x canon can be so hard to come by. But for me, I find great pleasure in writing as characters already partly developed. It allows for smoother plotting with a partner since both know the characters but it also allows them to take the character in a new direction! I am happy to provide you with a sample should you require it. I play males and females so I don't want you to fear you're taking on sole responsibility of all male characters.

I would love an All Might for my Ochako. I think it would be rather endearing for her to get to know Yagi in his normal form before finding out she's been interacting so closely with All Might. I also think they're both agreeable, personality wise. I think with all the praise Deku gives All Might, I could see it rubbing off on Ochako. I may also be up for playing an OC against him but I'm not big on them right now. And of course I'd be happy to play a female canon for your OC if we went this route.

I would also be open to an Aizawa and Momo story. I think the way he allowed her to beat him during the finals, was very touching. I think there's a lot of depth to explore with Momo. She's so smart but has these insecurities that flare up because of her own expectations. I would love to work on fleshing her out more and I believe she could Aizawa a firm kick in the rear as needed. But on the flipside, he could make her slow down and chill when she gets too stuck in her own head. Another idea would be her and All Might, I could see her finding out his secret pretty easily and confronting him, deciding to help him somehow.

Another option would be Tenya or Izuku with Ochako or Momo. I think any combination of these could be fun to work with. I really do enjoy Ochako's charm and bubbly personality. I think her need to take care of her parents is a great reason to become a hero but I'd like to see it tested in a tough battle. I think Tenya and Izuku both need to not just focus on hero work but also the world around them. Both get so caught up in their training that I'd like them to stop and smell the roses sometime.

I would be open to trying Tsuyu or Kyoka but I'm not sure what I would do with them. I'm also in the minority that I'm not big on Bakugo or Todoroki. I can play them both but I just...they're not that appealing to me haha.

So those are some thoughts of mine.

I could be down for Yu Yu Hakusho or Fire Emblem Fates.