1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for awesome roleplayers! ^-^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ciri, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, Hello person who is reading my post!

I am new to this site and am looking for a few super awesome roleplay partners!

My list of ideas are:

Oc:
    • Two friends on the internet have been chatting for years what happens when they actually meet?. (realistic)​
    • Fantasy world based romance and action.​
    • Alien species meets human what will happen?? (SciFi)​
    • Vampire x Werewolf​
    • ANYTHING FANTASY!! :rotfl::rotfl:

FanFic:
    • Far Cry 3 cross over with Tomb Raider (Lara x Vaas)​
    • Borderlands RP. Be an existing Vault hunter or create your own and travel around Pandora.​
    • Marvel 1x1 (I love to play Loki)
    • How To train Your Dragon
    • Devil May Cry
    • Bleach
    • Sly rp

Sorry I am being a litle vague on ideas, I am open to everyone's Ideas so feel free to reply or pm me XD​

#1 Ciri, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Would you like to do a HTTYD RP?

3. I love the internet idea or Borderlands

4. Awesome! People replied XD

Would you two please pm me???

5. I would like the borderlands one, as well as the alien and human one AND the anything fantasy. Gotta love fantasy.

6. Yay! Please pm me? ^-^

7. XD i love to rp wiith you you have really good ideas and i have a marvel charater that is fun to rp and loki is pretty cool if i do say so but i love werewolf and HTTYD to and so on :wave:

8. Awesome! XD thankyou for replying! XD pretty pleases pm me?

9. Hiya! I'm new to this website, but if you haven't gotten any replies,I'd love to figure out a plot with you! I LOVE fantasy and sci-fi so I feel that something could work out! I'd love to rp with you!:3

10. Awesome ^-^ ChaoticNeutral pm me XD

11. Hello, I really like the internet friends idea ^^ I've been craving a good slice of life RP idea lately. By any chance, are you still accepting partners for that idea? And do you have a plot in mind for it? :)

12. Yes I am still looking and I kind of have an idea, we would still need to brainstorm a little XD

13. Thanks for posting Lilly. ^^

XD is there anyone else?

14. No probs. ^.^
    did you check the link?

15. Hey, if you are still looking for a fantasy or scifi let me know.
    =]

16. Hey, i would be interested in whatever fantasy related, bleach and maybe Marvel.. could possibly roleplay Wolverine lol as he's the one i could relate to maybe :P

17. ^-^ Awesome! Wolverine is pretty cool I've actually just read his origin comics XD

Feel free to pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.