Looking for awesome roleplayers! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
Okay, Hello person who is reading my post!

I am new to this site and am looking for a few super awesome roleplay partners!

My list of ideas are:

Oc:
  • Two friends on the internet have been chatting for years what happens when they actually meet?. (realistic)​
  • Fantasy world based romance and action.​
  • Alien species meets human what will happen?? (SciFi)​
  • Vampire x Werewolf​
  • ANYTHING FANTASY!! :rotfl::rotfl:

FanFic:
  • Far Cry 3 cross over with Tomb Raider (Lara x Vaas)​
  • Borderlands RP. Be an existing Vault hunter or create your own and travel around Pandora.​
  • Marvel 1x1 (I love to play Loki)
  • How To train Your Dragon
  • Devil May Cry
  • Bleach
  • Sly rp

Sorry I am being a litle vague on ideas, I am open to everyone's Ideas so feel free to reply or pm me XD​

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! People replied XD

Would you two please pm me???

I would like the borderlands one, as well as the alien and human one AND the anything fantasy. Gotta love fantasy.

XD i love to rp wiith you you have really good ideas and i have a marvel charater that is fun to rp and loki is pretty cool if i do say so but i love werewolf and HTTYD to and so on :wave:

Awesome! XD thankyou for replying! XD pretty pleases pm me?

Okay, Hello person who is reading my post!

I am new to this site and am looking for a few super awesome roleplay partners!

My list of ideas are:

Oc:
  • Two friends on the internet have been chatting for years what happens when they actually meet?. (realistic)​
  • Fantasy world based romance and action.​
  • Alien species meets human what will happen?? (SciFi)​
  • Vampire x Werewolf​
  • ANYTHING FANTASY!! :rotfl::rotfl:

FanFic:
  • Far Cry 3 cross over with Tomb Raider (Lara x Vaas)​
  • Borderlands RP. Be an existing Vault hunter or create your own and travel around Pandora.​
  • Marvel 1x1 (I love to play Loki)
  • How To train Your Dragon

Sorry I am being a litle vague on ideas, I am open to everyone's Ideas so feel free to reply or pm me XD​
Hiya! I'm new to this website, but if you haven't gotten any replies,I'd love to figure out a plot with you! I LOVE fantasy and sci-fi so I feel that something could work out! I'd love to rp with you!:3

Hello, I really like the internet friends idea ^^ I've been craving a good slice of life RP idea lately. By any chance, are you still accepting partners for that idea? And do you have a plot in mind for it? :)

Yes I am still looking and I kind of have an idea, we would still need to brainstorm a little XD

Thanks for posting Lilly. ^^

XD is there anyone else?

No probs. ^.^
did you check the link?

Hey, if you are still looking for a fantasy or scifi let me know.
=]

Hey, i would be interested in whatever fantasy related, bleach and maybe Marvel.. could possibly roleplay Wolverine lol as he's the one i could relate to maybe :P

^-^ Awesome! Wolverine is pretty cool I've actually just read his origin comics XD

Feel free to pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.