Looking for Another Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenJupiter4

Original poster
I'm looking to take on more partners to continue expanding my role playing repertoire. Here's what I'm looking for--

A few things I do enjoy playing out:
  • Romance-- I am a SUCKER for romance! Passion, sexy times, heart pounding tension, bring it on!
  • Fantasy-- I do love acting out fantasy themes because it's a fantastic genre to let my imagination go wild. I do tend to lean more towards Magical-, LoTR-, and/or Medieval-themed type fantasy, but I am open to trying new things.
  • Mature-- I do like to play all of my RP's on a Mature level because it leaves nothing off-limits for everyone involved. However, if the mood strikes me, I will do an RP where the entire session is purely sexual. The characters I play tend to be pretty submissive in nature, so I do not mind any Master/Slave, light Bondage, some degree of Domination happening. No Beastiality, Incest, Scat, or Torture.
  • Action/Adventure-- I would prefer to stay away from this theme for the time being until I feel more confident in the content that I post, but I do enjoy adventures beyond epic proportion.
  • Gangster/Noir-- This is a theme I used to do with my old partner and I am more than willing to do it again. I primarily played the love interest, but would do what I could to keep the plot moving along.
Pairings I Have Done in the Past or I'm Willing to Try (Italics indicate the half of the pairing I have, and am only willing, to play):
  • Demon x Angel
  • Demon x Human-- Currently in progress!
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee-- Currently in progress!
  • Master x Slave-- Currently in progress!
If you have other pairings, themes, or any fandoms (NO CANNON) in mind, please don't hesitate to share them with me!

A little bit about me:
  • I am actually incredibly passive in the 1x1 setting. I do prefer to let my partner take the lead, but I will lend my opinions and suggestions if asked.
  • I will post at least once a day, sometimes more frequently when my availability is wide open. I would like a partner who will be able to fulfill this in return. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling.
  • I don't have any limits to post length, the longer the better. With that said, I do not mind shorter posts as long as you give me something to work with. I WILL NOT accept one liners, period.
  • I only play female characters, both straight and bisexual. If you have a preference in playing with one or the other, please let me know.
  • If you no longer want to continue, please let me know. Or, if you find that you're going to be away for a while and won't be able to post, or have writer's block, just shoot me a message and let me know. Please try to communicate with me, otherwise I will end up sitting here waiting for a response!
If this is something you might be interested in, don't hesitate to shoot me a message! I tend to RP on the fly (a la no real plot in mind, just seeing where it goes), so if you have a plot idea you want to share, please do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for Demon X Human or Master X Slave, though I'd really ask you not to be too submissive :3

um id like to do a demon x human or angel

Thanks for the replies everyone, but I am full for partners now. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.