1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Another Partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GreenJupiter4, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking to take on more partners to continue expanding my role playing repertoire. Here's what I'm looking for--

A few things I do enjoy playing out:
    • Romance-- I am a SUCKER for romance! Passion, sexy times, heart pounding tension, bring it on!
    • Fantasy-- I do love acting out fantasy themes because it's a fantastic genre to let my imagination go wild. I do tend to lean more towards Magical-, LoTR-, and/or Medieval-themed type fantasy, but I am open to trying new things.
    • Mature-- I do like to play all of my RP's on a Mature level because it leaves nothing off-limits for everyone involved. However, if the mood strikes me, I will do an RP where the entire session is purely sexual. The characters I play tend to be pretty submissive in nature, so I do not mind any Master/Slave, light Bondage, some degree of Domination happening. No Beastiality, Incest, Scat, or Torture.
    • Action/Adventure-- I would prefer to stay away from this theme for the time being until I feel more confident in the content that I post, but I do enjoy adventures beyond epic proportion.
    • Gangster/Noir-- This is a theme I used to do with my old partner and I am more than willing to do it again. I primarily played the love interest, but would do what I could to keep the plot moving along.
    Pairings I Have Done in the Past or I'm Willing to Try (Italics indicate the half of the pairing I have, and am only willing, to play):
    • Demon x Angel
    • Demon x Human-- Currently in progress!
    • Kidnapper x Kidnappee-- Currently in progress!
    • Master x Slave-- Currently in progress!
    If you have other pairings, themes, or any fandoms (NO CANNON) in mind, please don't hesitate to share them with me!

A little bit about me:
    • I am actually incredibly passive in the 1x1 setting. I do prefer to let my partner take the lead, but I will lend my opinions and suggestions if asked.
    • I will post at least once a day, sometimes more frequently when my availability is wide open. I would like a partner who will be able to fulfill this in return. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling.
    • I don't have any limits to post length, the longer the better. With that said, I do not mind shorter posts as long as you give me something to work with. I WILL NOT accept one liners, period.
    • I only play female characters, both straight and bisexual. If you have a preference in playing with one or the other, please let me know.
    • If you no longer want to continue, please let me know. Or, if you find that you're going to be away for a while and won't be able to post, or have writer's block, just shoot me a message and let me know. Please try to communicate with me, otherwise I will end up sitting here waiting for a response!
    If this is something you might be interested in, don't hesitate to shoot me a message! I tend to RP on the fly (a la no real plot in mind, just seeing where it goes), so if you have a plot idea you want to share, please do.

#1 GreenJupiter4, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. I'd be up for Demon X Human or Master X Slave, though I'd really ask you not to be too submissive :3

3. um id like to do a demon x human or angel

4. Shoot me a PM, you've piqued my interest.

5. Thanks for the replies everyone, but I am full for partners now. Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.