Looking for anime role-play partners!

timv999

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey everyone! I hope things are going well! My name is Tim and I am looking to role-play some Fandoms!

I know my thread is not the best, especially when compared to some of the other great threads that are on here, but just message me and trust that I am better at roleplaying than I am making threads!

I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now and have been apart of some very good and some very bad role-plays, both in groups and in one on ones. I typically will try and match my partner in length, but I can write from one paragraph post to very large post depending on my mood and how my partner is and such!

What I am looking for in a partner:
1. Someone who will work with me on the plot and characters. I don't want to work with someone who puts nothing in towards the plot.
2. Someone who is pretty active. I understand real life is more important because trust me it is for me as well, and there will be times that I may not post for a while. If that time does come I will give you a heads up. I would like for my partner to do the same.
3. Someone who is at least an adept writer, You don't have to be the best writer in the world, because I certainly am not. I also understand that mistakes will happen, but lets try and be somewhat decent!

Now time for the fandoms I am looking to role-play! For these fandoms I am mostly looking to do Original characters of our own design! Unless you can convince me to use cannon characters! I am also fine with M/F M/M and F/F

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Sword Art Online

Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball Super

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

Please if any of this interest you send me message on the thread here or just send me a private message! I hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Rebornfan120
I could do a full metal alchemist or SAO fandom.

Reactions: timv999
Sword art online possibly

I'd been down for Naruto/Shippuden or SAO?

Reactions: timv999