PARTNER REQUEST Looking for anime role-play partners!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

timv999

Edgesquire
Hey everyone! I hope things are going well! My name is Tim and I am looking to role-play some Fandoms!

I know my thread is not the best, especially when compared to some of the other great threads that are on here, but just message me and trust that I am better at roleplaying than I am making threads!

I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now and have been apart of some very good and some very bad role-plays, both in groups and in one on ones. I typically will try and match my partner in length, but I can write from one paragraph post to very large post depending on my mood and how my partner is and such!

What I am looking for in a partner:
1. Someone who will work with me on the plot and characters. I don't want to work with someone who puts nothing in towards the plot.
2. Someone who is pretty active. I understand real life is more important because trust me it is for me as well, and there will be times that I may not post for a while. If that time does come I will give you a heads up. I would like for my partner to do the same.
3. Someone who is at least an adept writer, You don't have to be the best writer in the world, because I certainly am not. I also understand that mistakes will happen, but lets try and be somewhat decent!

Now time for the fandoms I am looking to role-play! For these fandoms I am mostly looking to do Original characters of our own design! Unless you can convince me to use cannon characters! I am also fine with M/F M/M and F/F

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Sword Art Online

Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball Super

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

Please if any of this interest you send me message on the thread here or just send me a private message! I hope to hear from you soon!

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Either
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi NSFW modern
I could do a full metal alchemist or SAO fandom.

MrStoryTeller

Formerly 'RoleplayE'
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Sword art online possibly

LostDevil

That One Chief
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive
Favorite Genres
fantasy,Anime,Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi,Horror
I'd been down for Naruto/Shippuden or SAO?