Looking for an understanding female rp partner

K

KallenDraconis

Original poster
I'm new to the site and I was hoping one of you wonderful women would be kind enough to roleplay with me in a one on one just so that I might get my creativity back on track. I have a big story idea (see my profile excerpt) and a couple of small ones so if anyone is interested please let me know. I mostly post at night (after 7pm central) but during the week I can also post in the mid morning to mid afternoon hours. All I ask is that you be patient with me. I do like to para-rp and would like the same back from my partner. Thanks.

I'm up for it and I liked the little excerpt on your profile! :3

Glad you liked it. I did have a pic in mind when I wrote it that I can post at the beginning. I was thinking he gets launched through the portal smack dab onto modern day earth and have your character find him while taking a walk in the country or something. But if you have any other ideas let me know.

I'm okay with modern, but did you want it to be regular modern or modern fantasy? Like, with fantasy races in the world as we know it today? Just wondering if I should play a human or somebody a bit more interesting ^^

What did you have in mind? I'm open to pretty much anything. I think as long as you are well versed in the world he was tossed into the rp should go fine. He'll just need a guide. Perhaps something fantasy would make it easier for them to accept him. And as far as the outcome, we'll see how it goes. It can turn into just friendship or something more.

Okay! I'll make a good charry for you. Feel free to put up the first post :3 It's past 230am for me though so I think I'm headed to bed, but I'll post when I get up in a few hours!

Alright, I'll put up the first post then I'm headed to bed as well.

Hey, if you're ever interested in doing something more let me know :)

Will do Esthalia. I have two rps going on right now with both of my main ideas but if you have something you're dying to roleplay out feel free to let me know. I have a lot of spare time right now until I find a job. Even after that I'll probably still be able to post once or twice a day.