Looking for an RP Partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slyred

Original poster
Hey I'm just looking for a roleplayer who'd be willing to rp one of the following items with me~

• The Last of Us
  • Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  • Harvest Moon
  • The Walking Dead
  • Haikkyu!
  • Free!Iwatobi Swim Club/Eternal Summer
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Attack on Titan
  • DRAMAtical Murder
  • Marvel Universe

I'd be fine with doing any pairings that you'd like from these above fandoms or, I'd be okay with doing a situation where you play as your OC and my crush and I play my OC with your crush. Whatever you want to do is okay with me!!!

PM me if you're interested. Mind you, I like to roleplay descriptively (ie: two - four paragraphs minimum) so, if you're not up for that I suggest you don't waste either one of our times.

Hi! I was just wondering if you would happen to have any interest in Rune Factory 4? I just noticed that you had another RF game listen, so I thought I would check! If not though, would you be interested in doing a Harvest Moon roleplay with me?

Hi! I was just wondering if you would happen to have any interest in Rune Factory 4? I just noticed that you had another RF game listen, so I thought I would check! If not though, would you be interested in doing a Harvest Moon roleplay with me?
Sadly, I have not played Rune Factory 4 yet but, yes, I'd love to do a Harvest Moon roleplay with you!

Harvest Moon? Are you referring to the farming video game?

Harvest Moon? There's actually someone else who knows of it? This is amazing... you should totally talk to me so we can start up a nice little farmer's life of Harvest Moon roleplay.

Harvest Moon? There's actually someone else who knows of it? This is amazing... you should totally talk to me so we can start up a nice little farmer's life of Harvest Moon roleplay.
Ahah yes, Harvest Moon was and still is one of my favorite videogames of all time!! Leave me a PM if you're interested in a roleplay having to do with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.