Looking for an Rp partner!

P

PettyPrincess

Original poster
Hello darlings! It's that time again to search for an Rp partner! But first let me tell you a little bit about what I'm looking for/what to expect!

• I would prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me. Nothing against you youngsters but I don't want to be blamed for "corrupting" someone's precious child ???
  • I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I don't mean dominating sexually wise (>___> well I mean you know) I just mean I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them being an pussy. I don't want someone that just gives in or god forbid cries during one little fight. And if their mean but a relationship is able to build around that, that's even better!
  • I love slow burn romances. I don't want anything instant, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!
  • I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I'm more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well.
  • I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I've I'm really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well!
  • I also enjoy hearing other people's ideas for plots, so don't feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

At the current moment I'm really wanting to do an Bakaugo/Uraraka Rp, with me playing Uraraka. I have some ideas for the two of the so please message me if you would like to know more!!

I've also been wanting to do an Rp based off of Kamisama Kiss, it doesn't have to follow cannon characters I just an Rp with the feel of it lol!

Anywho I also willing to try other ideas out, so if you have any please let me know! I would love to hear them out. I have many different interest, and who knows maybe your ideas will be more interesting then mine haha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a DM yesterday!