Looking for an Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello all, I am looking for another roleplay once again, I would like to try and do something with reincarnation. I think it could be pretty neat/funny too. Of course I would live if there was some fantasy in there as well! Also I am interested in doing something of an AU (alternate universe). I am in a bit of fandoms. I usually don't do CC, I stay with OC, but I could possibly try and do a CC if we did an Au. I also mainly play girls, seeing as I never really played a boy before, but I might be willing to try it.

Fandoms:
  • Attack On Titan
  • Black Butler
  • Ouran Host Club
  • Vampire Knight
Those are the only ones that I can think of at that moment, and I am not opposed to original idea's either. Some other things I am interested in are:

• Medieval, Medieval/fantasy
  • Princess/king/prince/peasant/knight
  • Poor/rich
  • Mermaid, Mermaid/human
  • Fantasy
  • Modern, Modern Fantasy
  • Vampires
  • Victorian
  • Boss/Worker
  • Teacher/Student
  • Older/Younger (but not like super super old, or super super young)
The bold is the part I would like to play, but those are some others things I like, but I am not limited to. But yes, if you see anything you like please send me a PM. I am a bit tired right now, and I have work in the morning, but I will try to respond as soon as I can!

I am up for any of the original ones

Alrighty, if you guys want to send me pms, I am sure we can come up with something :D

I am still looking if anyone finds any of these interesting, or may want to do ^.^

I'd like to do something with the Princess/king/prince/peasant/knight idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.