1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for an Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sapphire, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I am looking for another roleplay once again, I would like to try and do something with reincarnation. I think it could be pretty neat/funny too. Of course I would live if there was some fantasy in there as well! Also I am interested in doing something of an AU (alternate universe). I am in a bit of fandoms. I usually don't do CC, I stay with OC, but I could possibly try and do a CC if we did an Au. I also mainly play girls, seeing as I never really played a boy before, but I might be willing to try it.

Fandoms:
    • Attack On Titan
    • Black Butler
    • Ouran Host Club
    • Vampire Knight
    Those are the only ones that I can think of at that moment, and I am not opposed to original idea's either. Some other things I am interested in are:

• Medieval, Medieval/fantasy
    • Princess/king/prince/peasant/knight
    • Poor/rich
    • Mermaid, Mermaid/human
    • Fantasy
    • Modern, Modern Fantasy
    • Vampires
    • Victorian
    • Boss/Worker
    • Teacher/Student
    • Older/Younger (but not like super super old, or super super young)
    The bold is the part I would like to play, but those are some others things I like, but I am not limited to. But yes, if you see anything you like please send me a PM. I am a bit tired right now, and I have work in the morning, but I will try to respond as soon as I can!

2. I am up for any of the original ones

3. Same original is my favorite.

4. Alrighty, if you guys want to send me pms, I am sure we can come up with something :D

5. I am still looking if anyone finds any of these interesting, or may want to do ^.^

6. I'd like to do something with the Princess/king/prince/peasant/knight idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.