Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance (primarily), dystopian, fantasy, modern, sci-fi
12856071003532__01.jpg
Hello there everyone!! The name's Willow and I'm currently looking for a partner to do some OC x canon with me.

I prefer RPs where we both have some fun ex. OC x canon for myself, but perhaps you'd like to do another rp at the same time with your OC/Self-insert and a canon character. I feel bad if it's only just one of us having fun! I also will RP self-ship for my partner's half if they so wish it. I've stopped doing self-ship for myself and instead use my OCs (My only exception to this is Yu Kaito from Yu Yu Hakusho. I like to do self-ship rps with him and rps where it's my OC and him) now

I'm open to playing almost any canon character, even ones I don't know, as long as I have sufficient information on them. It's very important that my partner is willing to do this as well, as I tend not to be in some of the more big and recent fandoms. I just have my own preferences is all -shrug-.

I'm okay with aging up characters in RPs if you're uncomfortable with any character's age. I'd appreciate it if my partner was open to this as well.

I pretty much only write romance-themed RPs. It's what I enjoy the most and makes me most happy. I'm open to fluff, angst, and smut in an RP of course. I'd prefer if my partner would be okay with smut as well since it's something I enjoy writing sometimes. It's not an absolute need, but I'd certainly appreciate it.

I can do numerous replies in a day and generally reply every day unless I want to take a break or am busy.

Edit: I prefer writing with girl partners. No offense to the guys out there, I'm just uncomfortable doing roleplay with them!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in some Marvel RP? I'm looking for someone to play Canon male characters for my OC.