Looking for an MHA Rp

P

PettyPrincess

Original poster
Hello everyone!! I’m a bit new here so I hope I’m posting in the correct area!! I’m currently looking for an My Hero Academia Rp, I’m looking for an BakugoxUraraka ship with me playing Uraraka! I have a couple of ideas in mind along with some AUs, but first here is a couple things about me and what I’m looking for :)

Im currently 24 years of age and would prefer to Rp with someone 18+, if possible.

I love slow burn romances

I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to make your post length as well! Please no one lining. I know writing gets hard, and hell I would be happy with two paragraphs that have some kind of detail/action to move things forward.

I am A-Okay with smut as long as it doesn’t take over the entirety of the Rp! (Well maybe, it would have to be super hot if it did XD)

I’m more then willing to age them up as well!

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

Now that, that little part it out of the way, here are some AUs/Ideas!

Fantasy Au
Soulmates
Demon/Vampire Bakugo/Priestess Uraraka
Reincarnation
Arranged Marriage
Christmas/winter Fluff!!
Quirkless Au
College Au
Childhood friends (till one moves away)?

I’ll do a MHA rp if your ok with adding a few OCs in as well I can play Bakugo if your ok with doubling.

Well I’d prefer one oc to be one of my main characters.

I am interested in roleplaying this