Looking for an IT RP

S

Shadow Johnson

So, I don't often post my own threads, but I feel like I need to so I can find a good partner.

Now, I am comfortable playing any of the characters, but I feel the most comfortable playing Bev, Richie, and Bill. I don't have any main ships, so I am open to anything. I am also polyamory and love triangle friendly. Anything you wish!

I don't have any particular plots, but I also don't mind doing an original character or plot. As I said, anything you wish.

My rules are pretty simple to follow. Paragraph to multi-paragraph responses. No one liners. I don't mind people over the age of 18, or under 18, as long as you are at least 15 and know what you are talking about and know something about the story line.

I am usually busy with school and cannot get on at home because of internet issues, so my responses will come during my time at school. I will not always respond immediately, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

With that being said, you may either post here or message me. Also, feel free to tag anyone here who may be interested!

Thank you so much!!