Looking for an AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bagofgroceries

Original poster
Hello!

My name is Alice, new to this forum, not new to RP. I've been out of it for a bit, I've taken up Podficcing, writing far too long fics, Photoshop and I bought a house. But everything has settle down and I'm sort of...craving this again.

To get to the point, I want a game where I can play Kin again (yes, Tsuchi Kin, who had all of 10 minutes of screentime). I've played her in five different AUs, and I would like the chance to do so again. Darker toned, not necessarily mafia or gang level (although I've done that before, I also played a Naruto In Space game which was fun).

If I get the chance and comfortable in a RP I would also want to play Moegi, I like playing characters that are very different and have no ties to one another. If it is relevant, I use Takahashi Ai as a FC for Moegi and Rila Fukushima for Kin. Rila is pictured in my profile picture.

What I am looking for ---

- AU either
  • Modern
  • Harry Potter
  • Apocalyptic
  • Space
  • Zombie
  • Gang/Mafia
Really I am just very open to Alternate Universes, throw one at me, chances are I've tried it or would be willing to give it a go. I've been at this for the better part of 10 years intermittently.

- Adult Rating. Meaning violence, foul language, and yes, occasional sex is allowed. I enjoy writing smut, but it is not the only reason I write, so I don't want it to be a smut only game either.

- Para only

- I am fairly flexible over what medium to use, LJ, GJ, IJ, Docs, etc. Just let me know.

I am also available to help with graphics for people's characters should they need help, I made the Kin one in my profile, although I think some quality was lost in the upload onto this site.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to writing with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.