Looking for an active, versatile roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anasiel

Original poster
Hi! I'm Anasiel. I'm looking for one or two partners who....

• Can play multiple characters and sexualities (the more variety, the better!)
  • Has at least an intermediate or adept writing style - no one liners please!
  • Is not afraid of nitty gritty things like swearing, sex, death, etc.
  • Can post at least a few times a day

I am really craving a dystopian roleplay, though I'd also love to do apocalyptic, sci-fi, fantasy, etc. Right now I'm not in the mood for fandom, slice of life, or horror though. I'm really flexible, so whichever theme you choose, I can come up with ideas for. Let me know if you are interested!

*I also forgot to mention that I am okay with either roleplaying in a thread or via PM. Just let me know which you prefer!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like something I could do :)

What ideas do you have for the genres?

What ideas do you have for the genres?
My favorites right now are post-apocalyptic and dystopian, so those are the ones I already created ideas for. Here's a few:

Post-Apocalyptic 1: The aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. A fluid-transmitted virus has swept the world, rendering most of the population infected. Slow by day and fast by night, the zombies seek out anyone still alive. The world is in ruins and survivors are slowly trying to rebuild civilization while living in a dog-eat-dog world.

Post-Apocalyptic 2: The aftermath of a nuclear war. A small percentage of the population has survived by taking shelter in underground shelters (think Fallout-esque). It is now "safe" to come up and the survivors must learn how to adapt to a world warped by radiation, including mutants, looters and gangs, and strange customs revolving around the radiation that still influences the land.

Dysoptian: A world similar to that in the Hunger Games or Divergent. Following a disaster, the government creates a society that has either factioned its inhabitants apart or has become militaristic, where everybody has a distinct role. There are a lot of ideas I could come up for this, so it'd depend if you were interested in knowing more.

If none of those suit you, I'm also open to Fantasy or Sci-Fi, though I haven't created any full fledged ideas for those yet.

Ooh, I really like idea one!

If you are still looking for RP partners im down.

Status
Not open for further replies.