1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, and things with Dark Themes
I'd like it if I could find a group of people to RP with at night while I'm at work. I have a lot of free time and can be a very active poster.

Depending on the plot of the RP I might decide to decline. Either way, hit me up with some ideas!

Your 3AM is my 4PM Your night is my day then. Alright, let me see what I can dig up.

Do you have any conditions? Like, are you alright with fandom-based roleplays? Libertine roleplays with actual plot?

Wow, sorry for the late reply but I guess that's what I get for expecting to get alerts without watching my own thread. Anyway, to answer a few of your previous questions...

- No I do not mind fandom based RP's so long as I can bring in an OC. I really don't like taking on preexisting rolls that are canon.
- Libertine RP's are great by me so long as there is plot. I love adding mature themes and situations to the story, builds character. ;3

Also, I think I might have the most fun joining Draconid Tales. Drako-ration is another option... But I'm not sure about the high school setting, I'll have to mow that one over. Thanks for helping me out though Crow, much appreciated. ^^

Glad to hear! My comrades and I are always in search for new roleplayers.

Remember the Cartoon Network television series of TDI? The campers divided in two teams will be challenged every week. The looser team will vote to kick out one of the campers, but you can always come back as other camper. Here are the details if you are interested:
Total Drama Island | IwakuRoleplay.com

@Gray Sorry champ, but that's not really my style. Thanks for the offer though.

Sure, no problem ;)

@Azula That has peaked my interest. I will think of a character to bring in when I can.

Yipey~ Can't wait to see it ^^

Do you like Naruto or Tokyo ghoul? If never heard of these then naruto is a old edo japanese culture with katanas and such but with a fantasy feel with powers, Tokyo ghoul is a modern horror with flesh eating humans.

@Edward I like Naruto, but I don't think I'd wanna put myself into that again. Tokyo Ghoul is also pretty great. I've actually been mowing an idea over in my head of starting my own RP that runs with the same themes as Ghoul. I really want to hop into a universe filled with depravities and dark themes, but at the same time I want it to stand out as its own original world without being linked to a previously existing franchise.

@Edward I like Naruto, but I don't think I'd wanna put myself into that again. Tokyo Ghoul is also pretty great. I've actually been mowing an idea over in my head of starting my own RP that runs with the same themes as Ghoul. I really want to hop into a universe filled with depravities and dark themes, but at the same time I want it to stand out as its own original world without being linked to a previously existing franchise.
OPEN SIGNUPS - Tokyo Ghoul: The 28th Ward (OOC/Sign-Ups) | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.