Looking for adventures

K

Kamakazi.kal

Original poster
Hi guys! I will try my hardest not to bore you too much, but still try and explain a bit about myself and writing! I am definitely an awkward person, but I am also very easy to please honestly. I am pretty simple, and as long as we can plan together and I understand kind of what the plan is, I can usually run with it and enjoy it! I am 27 and a mom, getting to redo FIRST GRADE! I am usually able to respond at least once a day, sometimes more, and sometimes less. I feel like I have been stuck in this weird Murphy's Law cycle, so who knows what will happen next! lol

That was just a lot of blah, but it has been a long time since I have been on this site. Here are just some bullets that will help explain my writing a bit without me just going on a random tangent!
- I do traditionally play female, but for an interesting story, I am down to attempt to play male. I just cannot promise that it will always be smooth.
- I can do both long and short posts, but prefer a medium length to long.
- I like to be able to add details honestly! Which is why I like at least more than a paragraph. Sparkle words all up in here!
- I like to try and find long term partners...
- Fantasy is always my favorite, but I also like post apocalyptic (zombies, fantasy style, nuclear war, ect.)
- I won't lie... I don't follow much in pop culture or really anything... So I can't do 99.5% of fan based stories. Maybe Harry Potter? lol
- I am pretty fluid with my style of character, I am good with both more timid and more aggressive (to a point... I am pretty mellow in person so can only be so aggressive even in my imagination).

I know this can be a bit much for some, and not enough about others. I am sure that you can find my old posts to get an idea of some of the roleplays I have done. It has been awhile since I have done anything, like I said. But I am super open to something, so if you just have some random idea that you are craving to try, let me know! We can iron out the details and I am sure that I will love it. Like I said, as long as I have a good story line, I am happy!

Reactions: nettie.
Hi, I am at the age of 16 ( just wanted to say just in case you had an age barrier.) I'm someone who is basically in the likes of science fantasy, action and even politics. Well it depends on the situation, but I am up for fantasy and sci-fi too! So if you think we're a good fit you can message me.

I've got a lot of ideas, I could show them to you and polish some ideas up! I am willing to brainstorm even! Anyway, I've just given up on my look for partners but maybe I could start here.

Thanks! Sincerely, Nesy(dunnu why I said that)