1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy ANYTHING, magical/medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, future fantasy, high fantasy (mages and magic) sci-fi, horror, Flowing Romance (no love at first sight and nothing fluffy), vampires, werewolves, space odyssey, epic quest, adventure, combat, action, HUMOR <3, Anthro, World of Warcraft. Non-Human races.
Wow it’s been a while since I posted one of these but I feel like I’m dying a little inside without rp. For more detailed stuff you can read my bio but for the short version:

Hi! I’m Zizi. Crazy cat lady and gamer who loves to draw and write. Thanks to my crappy health I have tons of time on my hands. I enjoy adventure style rp. Think world building, epic quests, dangerous battles and perhaps a bit of romance. Stories that are character driven (with plotting to give direction) set in sci-fi, modern, or fantasy settings.

I write between a couple of paragraphs to novella replies. While I do match my partners replies, I hope to find someone with the same reply length.

I do not write smut/erp. Nothing against people who do but it’s just not my thing.

My partner must be 18+, preferably in their 20’s or older. I just tend to connect to people closer to my age.

My goal is to reply every 1-2 days but my health is a fickle beast and I have good days and bad days where I literally just don’t want to move. But I’ll always communicate if I can’t reply within that time.

Romance is ok but cannot be the sole point of the plot. I do MxF and MxM pairings. Always fade to black on saucy bits!

I do not role play canon characters in fanfiction. I will play original characters set within that fandom!

Open to anthro characters! ‘Tis where I got my start after all! Also open to rping multiple characters although I do focus on one main one.

Still with me? Cool! Here’s some things I enjoy rping:

**World of Warcraft (Please… not current events. I mean mentioning it is fine but I literally stopped playing after 13 years because of Legion and BfA.)
*FFXIV (I know little of the lore but it’s my new love.)
Werewolves
Vampires
**Sci-fi (Space pirates, aliens, and dodgy space ports. Yes.)
**High-Fantasy (elves, dragons, and magic oh my!)

Mostly I have characters that I want to play within these settings. I still have much love for the WoW characters I have and would love to play them but I do obviously have characters of interests in the other genres.

*Characters in mind!
**Plot and characters in mind!

EDIT: Check out my character album for characters! More to come!

Last edited:
Drop me a PM if you're still looking for a partner :)

High Fantasy :D

I’ll do somthing high fantasy or sci-fi.

Alright! I have a few possible plots in the works! Closing shop for the time being! I’ll open up if I have the chance to take more rps. Thanks all!

Have you posted your characters anywhere (so I might be able to look through them)?

@Vars I’m actually going to add some characters today so I can maybe pick up another rp. I’ll update again later when I have a few up!

Reactions: Vars
High fantasy

Updated with some characters! I have SO MANY... O_O but this is a start, including ones I have in current rp's. Check the main post for the link. Or just check my album on my page.

@Rebornfan120 Message me! Lets go over some ideas. :D