1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy ANYTHING, magical/medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, future fantasy, high fantasy (mages and magic) sci-fi, horror, Flowing Romance (no love at first sight and nothing fluffy), vampires, werewolves, space odyssey, epic quest, adventure, combat, action, HUMOR <3, Anthro, World of Warcraft. Non-Human races.
Hello! I go by Zizi, I'll try to make it short and sweet so as not to hit peeps with a wall of text. I am looking to pick up a couple of role plays. Took a long hiatus due to being sick, bogged down with life/work but I'd like to dip my toes back in. I miss writing.

I'm really craving adventure, long plots/story lines. Something where our characters get thrown into something epic would be ideal but I'm open for anything that catches my interest. Feel free to suggest something if none of the (very) few plots peak your interest!

About me:

I've been roleplaying for a couple of decades now and have fully fleshed out characters. I like to play in original settings such as, but not limited to: medieval fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural (vampires that don't sparkle & werewolves), action, adventure, romance, post apocalyptic and original worlds and storylines. I do like darker themes, okay with violence (not excessively so), and mature themes. I do like playing in established settings (World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, for example) but I only play original characters within these worlds with other original characters. For romance I enjoy mxf or mxm but I'd like it if that wasn't the only thing the rp is about.

I tend to write 2 paragraphs and up, depending on how in-depth and into the story I am. I write in third person and like to communicate with my partners as far as story, plots and characters. I'm pretty open but I'd like to meet someone with a similar writing style as myself. I reply once a day, although more than likely multiple times a day if I have the time!

What I'm Looking For:

• Long term partners. Hopefully you are too!
  • Reply every 1-2 days. I lose interest with once a week replies.
  • No god modding. Please talk it over if you want to introduce a major arch. Completely open to it, just don't spring it on me. <3
  • No one line replies. I find them extremely hard to reply to. You don't have to write novella replies but something I can work with.
  • No first person. It just makes me really uncomfortable. Especially when romance is involved.

What I'm not looking for:
  • Slice of life
  • Straight ERP. I'm okay with it, but the plot cannot revolve around it.
  • Sexually centric plots.
  • Group RP.
  • Fandom characters. I love playing within a fandom, but not the characters. It makes me uncomfortable playing someone else's character. Nothing against people that do! It's just not my cup of tea.
General plot interests!
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires (that don't sparkle)
  • Fantasy (So elves, mages, orcs etc)
  • Sci-fi (Space pirates, bounty hunters, seedy space ports)
  • Anthro (been a while but that's where I started!)
  • Demons/Angels
  • Modern
  • Post Apocalyptic
Basic plots!
  • Templar X Rogue Mage: (mxm or mxf, medieval fantasy, See below)Templar is sent to hunt down and kill a rogue mage. He has a change of heart when he hears their quest, decides to take them before the Mage's Guild's council to plead their case. To cover up what they did, the Mage's guild puts a bounty on both Templar and Mage's head.
  • Last Dragon Egg: (medieval fantasy) A pair of travelers come across an attacked caravan. Everyone seems dead save for one dying man. He gives the travelers an egg and begs them to take it back. Before he could say anything else, he passes away. Leaving our travelers to find out what this egg is and try to return it.
  • Hunter x Hunted: (Modern or medieval fantasy) A monster hunter is hired to kill a werewolf that's been killing villagers. The hunter finds a wolf but the werewolf said they are hunting the rogue killer too. Does the hunter believe the wolf? Do they do the unthinkable and team up?
Character's that I'm feeling right now:

The Mages Guild is an order that is extremely powerful. With power comes corruption. They have spread word that any untrained mage (not trained by them) is a danger and should be hunted down.

The Holy Order is a collection of battle trained templars (mage hunters), paladins (guards against mages) and clerics (healers). They were created to make sure the Mages Guild stays in line but in reality they are heavily funded by the Mages Guild.

9100c797fd72a17bab5a9b924859cf79.jpg

I can explain more as this is a very well developed world, but the gist is my half elf templar (Lutharian) is sent to hunt down an apostate mage, YC, (rogue mage that either left the guild or was never trained by them) that is causing trouble of sorts. Killing other mages or stealing from them. Through the story he finds that the Mages Guild stole an item of power which your mage character is trying to get back.

Through the story my guy will start to find out all the dirty truths about the mages guild and actually helps your character in their quest. What they're trying to get back is completely up to you! I'm open to discussion on what exactly happens during the story. Would love a romance to blossom from the story.

MxM or MxF pairing is ok! Luth is a golden sweet boy who tries hard to do the right thing.

I don't really have a plot in mind, I just really want to play my trashy Irishmen who is a mercenary/bounty hunter/monster hunter/hired gun.

366d8cf924f3853082f35f09a2fbf34e.jpg

Raz O'Sullivan is a cheeky, flirty, reckless idiot who despite his very dark past has a good heart. He owns a pack of wolf-dogs (or wolves depending on the story) which he uses to hunt down targets or protect people. Depending on what he was hired to do. He's proficient with bows or long range weapons.

He can fit onto anything from medieval fantasy, modern, post apocalyptic, to sci-fi. In some AU's he's a werewolf. He's originally a Darkspear troll from WoW but obviously adapted as human. He's also a Miqo'te in FFXIV. So those are options as well but I do plan on playing him as his FC.

He would be trying to turn his life around. No longer killing for ruthless criminals but taking on jobs that are a little bit more redeeming.

Would like some adventure style rp no matter what we do. If romance is in mind then it's mxm for him. Oh and uh… disclaimer… He is Irish and I do write out the accent. If that is an issue he might not be the best option.

Again no specific plot but I want to play my half demon Vanrythel. He was once human but when his pregnant wife was killed by a demon he vowed revenge at all costs. By becoming what he hated most. With every soul he eats he comes closer and closer to becoming a full demon and losing his humanity.

ecb2789bffe1f4ecc89d700e883954ba.jpg

He hunts demons almost exclusively but his great power came at a heavy cost. He gave his eyesight to have the demon's power and gained the unsavory desire for human flesh. (Needless to say, mature… possibly gory themes here)

Van is quiet and humble, often soft spoken. He values respect and kindness. Many of the rps with him, he became attached and vowed his life to protect the other person. He is extremely respectful and undyingly loyal. That's not to say whoever he protects will be a good person. Just as long as they are kind and respectful to him. He doesn't care.

If YC gave him purpose, he'd try to kill the devil himself for them. Modern, futuristic or fantasy setting would be ideal for him.

No plot specifically again, I'm so sorry!

a2ac9d155fccb5ff0829e5c0c6e67c4a.jpg

Erallina dabbles in very dark magic. More often than not she keeps it secret as dabbling in black magic and demonology is not viewed very highly. She has at least two "pet" demons from which she summoned to her will. Erallina is intelligent, adventurous, and artistic with a love for books, archaeology and history in general.

Fantasy or modern I think would fit best although I do play her in a sci-fi world as well. Would like fantasy with her seeking a book or archaeological artifact of some kind. Trying to hide the dark side of her magic. She seeks knowledge, not power. I could also see her trying to fight fire with fire, so to speak. Using her knowledge and demons to fight more powerful demons. Open to ideas here!

Last edited:
Hello! I go by Zizi, I'll try to make it short and sweet so as not to hit peeps with a wall of text. I am looking to pick up a couple of role plays. Took a long hiatus due to being sick, bogged down with life/work but I'd like to dip my toes back in. I miss writing.

I'm really craving adventure, long plots/story lines. Something where our characters get thrown into something epic would be ideal but I'm open for anything that catches my interest. Feel free to suggest something if none of the (very) few plots peak your interest!

About me:

I've been roleplaying for a couple of decades now and have fully fleshed out characters. I like to play in original settings such as, but not limited to: medieval fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural (vampires that don't sparkle & werewolves), action, adventure, romance, post apocalyptic and original worlds and storylines. I do like darker themes, okay with violence (not excessively so), and mature themes. I do like playing in established settings (World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, for example) but I only play original characters within these worlds with other original characters. For romance I enjoy mxf or mxm but I'd like it if that wasn't the only thing the rp is about.

I tend to write 2 paragraphs and up, depending on how in-depth and into the story I am. I write in third person and like to communicate with my partners as far as story, plots and characters. I'm pretty open but I'd like to meet someone with a similar writing style as myself. I reply once a day, although more than likely multiple times a day if I have the time!

What I'm Looking For:

• Long term partners. Hopefully you are too!
  • Reply every 1-2 days. I lose interest with once a week replies.
  • No god modding. Please talk it over if you want to introduce a major arch. Completely open to it, just don't spring it on me. <3
  • No one line replies. I find them extremely hard to reply to. You don't have to write novella replies but something I can work with.
  • No first person. It just makes me really uncomfortable. Especially when romance is involved.

What I'm not looking for:
  • Slice of life
  • Straight ERP. I'm okay with it, but the plot cannot revolve around it.
  • Sexually centric plots.
  • Group RP.
  • Fandom characters. I love playing within a fandom, but not the characters. It makes me uncomfortable playing someone else's character. Nothing against people that do! It's just not my cup of tea.
General plot interests!
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires (that don't sparkle)
  • Fantasy (So elves, mages, orcs etc)
  • Sci-fi (Space pirates, bounty hunters, seedy space ports)
  • Anthro (been a while but that's where I started!)
  • Demons/Angels
  • Modern
  • Post Apocalyptic
Basic plots!
  • Templar X Rogue Mage: (mxm or mxf, medieval fantasy, See below)Templar is sent to hunt down and kill a rogue mage. He has a change of heart when he hears their quest, decides to take them before the Mage's Guild's council to plead their case. To cover up what they did, the Mage's guild puts a bounty on both Templar and Mage's head.
  • Last Dragon Egg: (medieval fantasy) A pair of travelers come across an attacked caravan. Everyone seems dead save for one dying man. He gives the travelers an egg and begs them to take it back. Before he could say anything else, he passes away. Leaving our travelers to find out what this egg is and try to return it.
  • Hunter x Hunted: (Modern or medieval fantasy) A monster hunter is hired to kill a werewolf that's been killing villagers. The hunter finds a wolf but the werewolf said they are hunting the rogue killer too. Does the hunter believe the wolf? Do they do the unthinkable and team up?
Character's that I'm feeling right now:

The Mages Guild is an order that is extremely powerful. With power comes corruption. They have spread word that any untrained mage (not trained by them) is a danger and should be hunted down.

The Holy Order is a collection of battle trained templars (mage hunters), paladins (guards against mages) and clerics (healers). They were created to make sure the Mages Guild stays in line but in reality they are heavily funded by the Mages Guild.

9100c797fd72a17bab5a9b924859cf79.jpg

I can explain more as this is a very well developed world, but the gist is my half elf templar (Lutharian) is sent to hunt down an apostate mage, YC, (rogue mage that either left the guild or was never trained by them) that is causing trouble of sorts. Killing other mages or stealing from them. Through the story he finds that the Mages Guild stole an item of power which your mage character is trying to get back.

Through the story my guy will start to find out all the dirty truths about the mages guild and actually helps your character in their quest. What they're trying to get back is completely up to you! I'm open to discussion on what exactly happens during the story. Would love a romance to blossom from the story.

MxM or MxF pairing is ok! Luth is a golden sweet boy who tries hard to do the right thing.

I don't really have a plot in mind, I just really want to play my trashy Irishmen who is a mercenary/bounty hunter/monster hunter/hired gun.

366d8cf924f3853082f35f09a2fbf34e.jpg

Raz O'Sullivan is a cheeky, flirty, reckless idiot who despite his very dark past has a good heart. He owns a pack of wolf-dogs (or wolves depending on the story) which he uses to hunt down targets or protect people. Depending on what he was hired to do. He's proficient with bows or long range weapons.

He can fit onto anything from medieval fantasy, modern, post apocalyptic, to sci-fi. In some AU's he's a werewolf. He's originally a Darkspear troll from WoW but obviously adapted as human. He's also a Miqo'te in FFXIV. So those are options as well but I do plan on playing him as his FC.

He would be trying to turn his life around. No longer killing for ruthless criminals but taking on jobs that are a little bit more redeeming.

Would like some adventure style rp no matter what we do. If romance is in mind then it's mxm for him. Oh and uh… disclaimer… He is Irish and I do write out the accent. If that is an issue he might not be the best option.

Again no specific plot but I want to play my half demon Vanrythel. He was once human but when his pregnant wife was killed by a demon he vowed revenge at all costs. By becoming what he hated most. With every soul he eats he comes closer and closer to becoming a full demon and losing his humanity.

ecb2789bffe1f4ecc89d700e883954ba.jpg

He hunts demons almost exclusively but his great power came at a heavy cost. He gave his eyesight to have the demon's power and gained the unsavory desire for human flesh. (Needless to say, mature… possibly gory themes here)

Van is quiet and humble, often soft spoken. He values respect and kindness. Many of the rps with him, he became attached and vowed his life to protect the other person. He is extremely respectful and undyingly loyal. That's not to say whoever he protects will be a good person. Just as long as they are kind and respectful to him. He doesn't care.

If YC gave him purpose, he'd try to kill the devil himself for them. Modern, futuristic or fantasy setting would be ideal for him.

No plot specifically again, I'm so sorry!

a2ac9d155fccb5ff0829e5c0c6e67c4a.jpg

Erallina dabbles in very dark magic. More often than not she keeps it secret as dabbling in black magic and demonology is not viewed very highly. She has at least two "pet" demons from which she summoned to her will. Erallina is intelligent, adventurous, and artistic with a love for books, archaeology and history in general.

Fantasy or modern I think would fit best although I do play her in a sci-fi world as well. Would like fantasy with her seeking a book or archaeological artifact of some kind. Trying to hide the dark side of her magic. She seeks knowledge, not power. I could also see her trying to fight fire with fire, so to speak. Using her knowledge and demons to fight more powerful demons. Open to ideas here!
Bump! Still looking and added a few plots. Labeled in blue!!

Hi, I'm new here but I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a roleplay with me? I'm also looking for something more long-term.

I dont know if youre both interested but im working on something that is a scifi fantasy involves playing in the world of a fandom but original characters

Reactions: Reliance
I dont know if youre both interested but im working on something that is a scifi fantasy involves playing in the world of a fandom but original characters
I do really like sci-fi fantasy. What fandom would it be? The less I know about a random the more intimidated I am about playing in it. 😅

Reactions: Mordor and Reliance
its set in the world of ready player one
Now ive been working on two different plot types for this

The first one is just like the movie where you login with an avatar and play it like a game

The other is a different approach where you play the game as if it was reality and your avatar is your character with its own back story

I favor the second plot more because the gaming part of reality can be changed to evolve the world in greater detail and while not eliminating the basic world to include more story telling and a deeper plot

Last edited:
its set in the world of ready player one
Now ive been working on two different plot types for this

The first one is just like the movie where you login with an avatar and play it like a game

The other is a different approach where you play the game as if it was reality and your avatar is your character with its own back story

I favor the second plot more because the gaming part of reality can be changed to evolve the world in greater detail and while not eliminating the basic world to include more story telling and a deeper plot

I sent you a message!