Looking for Advanced Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wistful Beast

Original poster
Greetings to all. As you can see from my profile, I am new to this site. However, I am not new to roleplaying and writing and have been doing it for years. I am searching for a partner or two that have skill with writing and can respond with at least five paragraphs or so and be able to manage NPCs and help build worlds. I love world building and collaborating with other writers to come up with plots and different realms complete with different nations, races, beasts, and so on. I have a few requirements. As mentioned, there is a five paragraph minimum for responses. Also, writers must be at least 18 years old. You must be able to participate with advancing the story and not be passive. I like to make the burden of carrying on the story equal for both participants. I don't want fluff paragraphs or newer writers, but of course you don't have to be the best writer because I'm not the best. We're all learning here, but I can't tolerate someone of a very low level of writing. Intermediate is the lowest level I'll accept, but I may favor higher level writers.

In regards to plot, I haven't made up any as of yet so that is to be decided if you PM me. My ideal roleplay is fantasy with LGBT theme and awesome mythical creatures. I am not huge on sci-fy and only participate in modern if supernatural themed characters are involved.

Thanks, and PM me if you're interested and meet the standard I have explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.