Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
Hey there guys! I'm Neo. I've been an active roleplayer for about five yeears now. I'm a seventeen-year-old female who enjoys watching people play video games because I can't afford to buy them myself :)

Requirements/Expectations
-Post at least once a week, more often if possible. I am a patient person, and I understand if you have to go for a while, but please...keep me posted. Don't just leave me on read and go away for two weeks without warning. I'd like an idea of how often you can post, if possible, as I get anxious sometimes.
-Communication is key, folks! We don't have to talk about our lives if you don't want, but at least keep me up to date OOC on your scheduling and if you need anything changed. I will do the same for you.
-Be an adept, flexible writer. I'd prefer the opening posts to be 8+ good and descriptive paragraphs each, and I hold the same standard for exciting parts. In dialouge heavy bits I understand that it would be hard to keep going with that- therefore, a two-paragraph minimum is in place. I will match your posts, and I ask that you do the same.
-Grammar and spelling are important to me. I understand if you make typos every now and then (I roleplay on my iPad, so I understand that autocorrect can ruin your life sometimes), but please don't make it hard to read or understand.
-I prefer MxF with myself as the female, since it's what I'm most familiar with.
-If romance ends up being a thing, I would prefer it to be a slow burn, and realistically developed.
-Talk to me! You're stuck? I can help. You need a break? Okay, cool. Just keep in touch.
-These plots and pairings will likely be medieval low fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, or modern. I don't do slice of life.
-Most of these will involve swearing, blood, side character death, and conflict between our characters.
-Third person, past tense only.
-I'm not comfortable with demons or anything involving demons, or heavy magic. Nor will I be doing any kind of smutty roleplaying, even with bluestars. Romance is cool, though, as long as we keep it out of the bedroom (or at least ftb if they're gonna do the do).
-I DO require character sheets, although I'm flexible with what can be put on them- and they don't have to be complex.
-I would prefer a PM RP, but I'm good with threads too if that's what you want to do. I recently got Discord, but I rarely check it and I want to roleplay on-site.
-PM me or post here if you're interested!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

-Plots-
Bold=my role
Royal x Prisoner

You, dear reader, would play as a human warrior prince. Or a recently crowned king, doesn't matter. He would be the ruler of a barbaric nation that has been ravaging nearby kingdoms for years. Their reasoning? Resources. As they grow, their need does too- and anyone who gets in their way is swiftly and unmercifully crushed. Everything else about your character is up to you, though I would prefer if he were a bit cold to mine for a while, borderline cruel even. You'll see why in a minute.

I will be playing as a dragon-human hybrid. Nothing too strange- she'll have wings, a tail, and the ability to create fire, but nothing much else. She will be an heiress to the throne of her small kingdom of Syrinn (which is filled with her species)- which happens to be next on the list of your character's nation.

They don't submit, and war begins. But despite the hybrid's strong will and strong abilities, the humans' numbers are just too much and they are swamped.

Your character could win the war. MC would then be the lone escapee and be caught by yours either stealing from the castle or from a border post. I would prefer your character to catch and fight her himself. Then, once beaten, she would become his servant and be forced to stay with the man that killed her nation. After that, several new possibilities open up. Adventures together, fighting, her bartering for her freedom....all sorts of options. I have more ideas for the endgame if anyone ends up being interested. (This could also go in an Arranged Marriage direction).

Alternatively, you can play as a prince from another kingdom that Syrinn's conquerers took over. Human, another mythical hybrid...we can discuss that if you're interested in this plot line. Anyway, he and MC would both end up being one of the few survivors of their people and meet while on the run...after bonding over shared trauma, they'd search for the scattered remnants of their people and others, and start a revolution against the barbarians.

Another alternative: This is one of the few plots where I'd be willing to play a male for your female character. My character would be the crown prince of Syrinn, and yours the princess of the barbarian kingdom. While the war rages on, MC, desperate for peace, kidnaps YC to gain leverage over her parents and have a bargaining chip for peace.

New Hero x Former Villain

Imagine this: MC, a former big-time supervillain in a Marvel-esque world, has realized just what she's been doing for these past years. She has been trying to redeem herself and lay low, attempting to live a normal life. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be possible. YC, an up-and-coming hero, knows the truth behind the faked death and has been hunting her down, narrowing her hiding places down until he finds her. His goal? Lock her away once and for all.

There are no second chances for murderers.

At least...that's what's he thought.

Inspired by this post:
29cc329560bd8f54cec13ca764d549bf.jpg

Historical Figure x Modern Girl

What would you do if a guy dressed in old-timey clothing just walked into your living room?

Punch him?

MC would agree. YC? Well....perhaps he doesn't. He does quite like his face.

This plot is set in modern-day Earth (location depends on who your character is). MC is an up-and-coming college student who comes home one day to find a dazed-looking historical figure in her living room. YC's background is totally up to you- you don't have to play as anyone actually named you don't want- pick a time period, pick a place, and make him at least semi-important to where he's from.

Shenanigans will ensue.

Bounty Hunter x Escaped Experiment

It is the year 3020. Space has been conquered. Earth is nothing but a shattered nuclear wasteland, home only to big-time criminals and illegal experimental facilities, where people are kept and experimented on in inhumane ways.

My character is one such experiment- a human brain inside a metal shell- a once-human torn away from her own body and placed in an artificial one.

Your character is a bounty hunter.

How, you ask, will they meet?

My character escapes the facility and makes a run for it, smuggling herself in an outgoing supply ship, and finds herself on a world she's never seen before. Your character has been tasked with finding her and bringing her back...at any cost.

But when he realizes that this young woman is much more than just a robot, as he was told, how will he react?

-Pairings-
Roles I want to play are in bold. If there is no bold, I'm willing to play either. All of these are M x F. I don't have plots for any of these, really, but I'd be willing to plan something out with someone.

Mideval Low Fantasy
Dragon Hunter x Dragon Tamer
Thief x Thief
Traveller x Apprentice/Servant
Dragon Hunter x Dragon Shifter (could also be applied to a modern/superhero setting)

Superhero/Modern/Dystopian
Politician x Homeless Shapeshifter
Hero x Homeless Shapeshifter
Hero x Villain
Hero x Hero
Police Officer x Vigilante
Scientist (or guard) x Captured Shapeshifter (or mythological creature)

Post-Apocalypse (nuclear fallout, mutated animals and humans, etc.)
Survivor x Survivor
Camp Leader x Scavenger/Thief
Gatherer x Hunter
City Dweller x Nomad
Adventurer x Adventurer
Hunter x Nomad

Sci-fi
Bounty Hunter x Cyborg Thief
Survivors of crashed ship
Bounty Hunter x Escaped Experiment

-Fandoms-
(These...are kinda flexible. I can play a canon character if we double.)
MCU
OC x OC
Captain America x OC
Bucky Barnes x OC
Spider Man/Peter Parker x OC
Hawkeye x OC
Loki or Thor x OC
T'Challa x OC

That's all I have for now! Thanks for reading ^.^

Last edited:
Still searching! :D

Bounty hunter x escaped experiment could be fun!

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Still looking. Craving "The Future Is Now"!

The time travel one sounds like fun, as long as Justinian’s an option. You know, because he’s Justinian.

• Love
Still open! Craving MCU plots or dragon hunter x dragon shifter (in a modern setting)!

Still looking- added a new plot (Running is Not a Cowardly Act), and I'm currently craving that :3

Added a new pairing. Currently craving anything involving superheroes, but particularly Police Officer x Vigilante.

Oooh, the superhero/super-villain one sounds super neat.

• Love
Oooh, the superhero/super-villain one sounds super neat.
Oh my god I just realized that was a pun. Good job my dude.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I know you can't tell me no to medieval or vincipunk or modern mercs selling their "labour force" out. Come on! Send me a PM if It catches your eyes

Still searching! Craving Running is Not a Cowardly Act!

Neo! I'd be happy to roleplay a Bounty Hunter with you in-between the Deep posts!

• Love
Aye, still looking! Craving something fantasy based!

Added a new pairing that I'm currently craving:

Scientist (or guard) x Captured Shapeshifter (or mythological creature)

*waves arms*

I'm up for anything I have listed, or if you think you have an idea I'd like. Toss some RPs my way!

Craving my shifter pairings!

Craving Dragon Hunter x Dragon Trainer

I'm still looking! Toss me some roleplays, my bois!

Hi! I'm interested. However, I'd like to point out now that I'm not very good at English and so I sometimes add present tense and past tense in the same sentence. I try my best not to do this but it slips my mind. I can try my best to double check it before sending but replies would be a little delayed while I proofread it a couple of times. If you're okay with that, then I can DM you! If not, that's 100% understandable.
I'll give it a shot :D go ahead and DM me with what you were interested in doing!

Reactions: sebastian