Looking for a YANDERE roleplay~ (mxm, mxf, fxf)

Isho13

Edgeviscount
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
The tittle is pretty self explanatory. I'll be brief about this :)

-Pairings: both mxm, mxf, fxf are fine by me. Other genders in the spectrum too as long as I don't have to use weird ass pronouns. The only option that's open to smut though is MxM. I don't feel comfortable involving females in fully written out sex scenes.

-The YANDERE: either of us could play the Yandere. Depending on the situation, I might have a character already.

-The setting: modern world, with supernatural elements, would be ideal for me.

-Requirements: I don't like a passive partner, in all senses of the world. For the character, I don't like it when my partner uses an absolute bottom. And for my partner themselves, I don't like it when they don't add anything to the scene and the story. I want this to be collaborative writing. That aside, understandable english. A couple of paragraphs per post is good.

See ya!

still looking!

I happen to have a yandere character if you'd be willing.

If you are still looking, I'd be willing to play a yandere! Any role is fine, though. ' v'