Looking for a Surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hikari

Original poster
I'm Awaro, and I just want to do something unexpected.

Before going further...
  • Romance is my absolute fave, haha. It's going to be very hard to get me to do something without romance. Not that romance has to be the *only* genre, but it has to be there.
  • Only MxF pairings, sorry.
  • I'm more comfortable with RPing through PMs.
  • Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a must. I won't yell at you if you screw up, but hey, it makes the roleplay more appealing to me.
  • No oneliners. The posting length will vary depending on what you're comfortable with. If both of us can reply very quickly, short replies will be okay, but if we're going to reply once a day or something, then I'd like longer ones.
  • I like faceclaims. Anime? Realistic? Tell me what you prefer cuz I'm okay with both.
  • I have never done anything remotely NSFW before. I might be interested in doing it, but do let me know if that's the direction our RP is taking.

Okay, now I'll elaborate on what I mean by 'something unexpected'. What I'm going to do is list some sentences. You choose the one you're interested in and tell me. We'll exchange character sheets, decide whose character is going to say the sentence, then the respective person will start the RP. Simple as that; I'll reply accordingly and the RP will reveal itself to us with no plot planned out! Kinda like those starters I've seen on Tumblr (random note: tumblr rping confuses me).

If you're still confused, don't worry, just ask me for further clarification (because to be honest, this is pretty confusing).

Note: Do mention which setting you'd like it to be. I prefer Modern settings.

Starter Sentences
  • "If you have superpowers then why aren't you wearing spandex?"
  • "Every night my mind is running around, and it's getting louder and louder."
  • "I hope you'll forgive me."
  • "Baby, I'm dying for another taste."
  • "What the hell were you thinking?"
  • "One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
  • "I might play with you a little longer after you've talked; you're too cute."
  • "I want to punch you in the face so bad right now."
  • "The skies are pale compared to the color in your eyes."
  • "Let me live that fantasy."
  • "Wow, you're hot."
  • "Who lit the fuse on your tampon?"
  • "I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid."
  • "I know exactly how to make you talk.
  • "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"
  • "Beg me and I might consider keeping my mouth shut.
  • "I don't believe a word you say but I can't stop listening."
  • "Holy water cannot help you now."
  • "Well, you hate me now."
PM me if you're interested~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in taking on your first one:
  • "If you have superpowers then why aren't you wearing spandex?"

Hey there! There are a few sentences that sounded as a good starter to me. PM me if you'd like to discuss about it.
  • "I want to punch you in the face so bad right now."
  • "I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid."
  • "Beg me and I might consider keeping my mouth shut."
  • "Holy water cannot help you now."

"One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
"Wow, you're hot."
The first one gives me a sense of someone speaking to someone else about their feelings. A doctor, a trusted friend...

The other actually makes me think something completely different. A nonhuman meeting a human and touching their skin. The nonhuman runs several degrees cooler than the average 98.6... Thus the line.

• "I might play with you a little longer after you've talked; you're too cute."
pm me i think this will be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.