looking for a serious partner(s) (f/f, m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello, my name is sev and i've been writing for ten and roleplaying for 6. i'm a predominantly aggressive writer who enjoys realistic fiction scenarios that are applicable to real life. i focus more on f/f and m/m, and i seldom touch base on m/f pairings.

so here's the deal, im looking for serious partners to explore deep emotional themes and conflicts with.

this means this: i'm not here to the lousy romance plots or the short-stop action thriller plots that leave me biting off the shorter end of the stick. i want to be able to layer an intense, dedicated story with complex characters with high emotional stakes and a rewarding outcome.

a lot of the themes i wish to explore is how trauma is congruent with conscious actions and beliefs, trauma and sexuality, emotional extremes, addiction, and more along the lines of that.

the reason why i'm so interested is because i truly want to become a better writer, and i'm looking for a partner that wants to do that with me.

in a partner, im looking for adept to advanced writing with a good grasp on multidimensional characters. im not going to be too demanding otherwise, but i really do appreciate passion and effort. i pour my soul into my writing and if you can try to do the same, we're already a good match.

if you have any questions, please pm, thank you. ^^

I have a few ideas which may suit the writing style you are working toward. Although I don't do drama or slice of life, the action, adventure and sci-fi I can offer involve some dark themes that explore the human psyche.

Let me know how this works for you.

I have a few ideas which may suit the writing style you are working toward. Although I don't do drama or slice of life, the action, adventure and sci-fi I can offer involve some dark themes that explore the human psyche.

Let me know how this works for you.
lets talk about it! shoot me a pm of some of your writing and i'd love to see how we can match together

Reactions: Vigilante
lets talk about it! shoot me a pm of some of your writing and i'd love to see how we can match together

Will do.

Hey, uh, I'm not sure if I fit your description of perfect partner, but I definitely want to try writing something with you. I'm vaguely certain I know what you're going for, and I think I might have a plot or two going? Maybe if you're interested? Though, I think you should know that I have little to no experience writing gore and horror in particular, but dark themes and drama are up my alley.

I could do this; however I may not be the most descriptive or have the longest responses, but I am a pretty good writer for my age. If you would like to give me a chance, pm me please.

Hey, uh, I'm not sure if I fit your description of perfect partner, but I definitely want to try writing something with you. I'm vaguely certain I know what you're going for, and I think I might have a plot or two going? Maybe if you're interested? Though, I think you should know that I have little to no experience writing gore and horror in particular, but dark themes and drama are up my alley.
don't worry, the perfect partner doesn't exist and it would be unfair to you to hold you up to a heavy standard! im glad that you've expressed interest at all, and i'd be glad to hear what you have to tell me
just shoot me a pm and i'll be glad to talk more to you about it

If you want imput on how trauma works and traumagenic views into sexuality and shit like that hmu, I have cptsd + i'm a trauma researcher u can ask me questions n stuff like that. I rly don't feel like non survivors can have a grasp on how trauma works, what it does to people and what it functions like as their interpretation is really third-hand if that makes sense. So I'm willing to help. Also if my typing looks like this it's bc i'm tired as dirt.

You sound like a very intriguing partner, and I do feel like i'm slightly necro-ing this thread, but I am honestly fully interested. Drama and very emotional topics are very hard to really find a good partner for, though I do believe I could fit the bill. I have plenty of experience with real life issues due to my own life, so I think that I could relay some of it into my writing.
I also took a peek at your information, and both of us have some stuff in common. Send me a PM if you care to continue discussing anything, or if you have questions. I can also send a RP sample, just toss me a quick idea and I can expand.
Ciao, dear.

Despite that there are a lot of replies on this thread, it does say 'always open'! Would you care to explore torturous ideals and plot twists? PM if interested at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.