Looking for a RP Where I Can be Badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda

Original poster
I like RPs that feature a lot of character development, close relationships, close enemies, wild friendship, trust, challenges, and all of that complicated stuff that normally isn't too good in real life. Does that make any sense?

I like almost all types of RPs, however, I am looking for a more realistic one this time that may have things like gangs, wars, and/or a city-type settings. I don't really have a preference if it's futuristic, post apoc., fantasy, etc.

Some of the things I'd rather not have are RPs that don't allow teenage characters, as I am a teenager and prefer to play as one. I don't like godmodding or any RPs that have some super powerful and all-knowing characters, unless y'know, that's purposely a part of the story and they're a villian - all that jazz.

If I anyone thinks there's something they have that I would be interested in, feel free to let me know, I can also answer questions in case I suck at explaining what I'm looking for. :P

I don't know if this is quite what you're looking for, but check out my roleplay! It's still relatively new, and there is one character I've set up as an all-knowing sort, but OP characters are pretty regulated. Teen characters are allowed, and despite its premise, nothing sexy or inappropriate is allowed so that it can be open to any player on Iwaku. It's not a combat RP at all, so character development and twisty plot is highly encouraged. It can be a bit slow at times, but I know most of the players I do have are dedicated and won't quit on it.

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/house-of-the-fallen-star.1433/]House of the Fallen Star[/btn]

Status
Not open for further replies.