Looking for a Roleplay

Is it wierd when a character is pregnant when it comes to certain roleplays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
As long as furries and Yaois are not involved, I'll be fine. Oh and hope you don't mind Expecting Moms, I have been really onto that Archtype lately...Don't know why either.
IMG_66941.jpg

Last edited:
One I'm in is still looking for two people. Does a sci-fi about human lab rats for an AI brain implant project strike your fancy?
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-ai-project-ooc-sign-ups-two-openings.58034/
I personally think having a pregnant candidate could be really interesting if that's your thing! I'd ask the GMs what caveats they might have, though. We'd love to see you, but if it's not your type of story, that's fine. Good luck hunting! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
One I'm in is still looking for two people. Does a sci-fi about human lab rats for an AI brain implant project strike your fancy?
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-ai-project-ooc-sign-ups-two-openings.58034/
I personally think having a pregnant candidate could be really interesting if that's your thing! I'd ask the GMs what caveats they might have, though. We'd love to see you, but if it's not your type of story, that's fine. Good luck hunting! :)
I might look into it, thanks.

Oh, this recruitment thread is still open. More then happy to accept invitations to more Roleplays!

Bumping the thread because the door's open :bsmile:

Hey id be happy to do a romance involving the girlfriend or wife getting pregnant?

Hey id be happy to do a romance involving the girlfriend or wife getting pregnant?
Okay, I'll pm you and let's see what we can work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.