Looking for a roleplay partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Consentes

Original poster
Heya!

I'm currently looking for someone to do chat-roleplay with, as I have a current lack of people to roleplay with due to school/work etc. I'm strictly interested in chat-roleplay as I'm not that willing for forum RPs, as it tends to take too much time to send messages. Preferably I'd like to use a system like steam chat for the quick responses!

I'm mostly interested in someone who's willing for mostly romance RPs, as it's more or less my sole interest when it comes to roleplay, sadly. Gender/age is irrelevant as long you have acceptable grammar(I'm not a grammar nazi either. My own grammar is far from perfect.), can make okay-length posts and have times that can fit to mine. (I'm in central European time.) Mature roleplay is perfectly fine just aswell, but if someone doesn't want to do mature it's completely fine, I mostly adapt to the partner at hand :).
Please hit me up with a PM or in this post, and we can figure something out!

What sort of romance roleplays are you interested in and what pairings?

This is probably a really stupid question, but what is chat roleplay? I'm used to roleplaying on different sites and I've never heard that term before, although I've probably seen them in action. If you're still looking for someone to set up a story line with, I'm definitely interested. :) I love romance story lines, they're my favourite. I'm in Eastern Standard Time, although I am a college student and hold all sorts of odd hours so I'm sure we could work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.