looking for a roleplay partner and friend ♥

K

kitty_

hello, im kitty !
im looking for someone to roleplay with, or maybe just someone to talk to, or maybe both.
im new to this site, but i do have some history with rp and writing. that was years ago however, so please excuse me if im a bit stiff
english is my second language but im pretty fluent and i try my best!

my ideal roleplaying partner would:
- understand that i'm not the greatest at writing
- have a few ideas in mind
- tell me if they are tired of a rp
- not have Mary Sues or edgelords as OCs
- be up for a variety of different roleplays
- be light hearted and not take things too seriously!

my ideal roleplay would:
- have lots of unexpected plot twists
- be fun and interesting for the both of us

i am only willing to play female characters and im more than happy to try out new things.

overall, im open to almost anything! message me if you're interested

here are some rp ideas ive thought up. we could use one of these but if you have some ideas id gladly hear them too! message me if you are interested in any of these

criminal (murderer/kidnapper/thief) x victim
thief x thief (two thieves break into the same house/building at the same time)
christian x satanist
demon/angel x athiest
shapeshifter x human
drug addict x dealer
drug addict x sober person
witch x human
white magic witch/wizard x black magic witch/wizard
assassin x victim
alcoholic x drug addict
nun x priest

- apocalyptic scenario (zombie outbreak or natural disaster)

- a universe where reincarnation is scientifically approved, two souls meet in 5 lifetimes in a row as lifelong lovers, causing a powerful bond that gives them telepathic connection. the last time this was documented was hundreds of years ago and scientists are hunting these soulmates down.

- two sister mermaids swim too far from the safety of their home in curiosity. the crew of a big fishing ship sees them and in attempt to catch them, a fisherman kills one of the sisters by accident, leaving the other devastated. the remaining sister stays trapped in a cramped tank while the ship sets off the shore. one man feels sorry for the mermaid and helps her escape, and they fall in love. but little does she know that he is the killer of her beloved sister.

- the circus is in town, and a person goes to see the show with his/her friends. during the show, the person falls head over heels in love with a circus performer. after the show, the person finds the circus performer and asks him/her out on a date, the circus performer says that he/she is sorry,but the circus is leaving tomorrow. the person goes to find the headmaster and demands to join the circus.

- two high schoolers going through teenage troubles decide to run away together. eventually, they realise that things arent that easy, but theyre not looking back now.

- two best friends in college made a promise to eachother that if by the time they were both thirty neither of them had a partner, theyd get married to one another. they havent heard from each other in years, but now that theyre thirty, theyre both wondering if the other is single.

P.S: If anyone commented/messaged me in regards to my post back in October, I'm really sorry if I haven't replied! i had some sudden life changes so i didn't have enough time on my hands to go on iwaku, but I'm back now