Looking for a Roleplay! (Closed)

J

J3N_1203

Original poster
Hello Forums!

I am TigerJen_15, you can call me Tiger or Jen, whatever floats your boat!

I've been creatively writing since I learned to read and write, and have been role playing for over 3 years now! I moved over to Iwaku from Figment about a year ago now, after it shut down and have only had three roleplays since.

However, I am looking to take another one on because I miss having multiple stories to work on and working with others to broaden my skills as a writer! I truly enjoy it, and I'm hoping to start up something new with someone new!

At the moment, I will only be taking on one new roleplay, on a first come first serve basis, so feel free to leave a comment or PM me, after reading my following rules, because what's a roleplay without rules! They're not long, I promise!!

Rules:

1. Activity
I understand that everyone has a life away from the internet. Between school and other activities, I am a very busy person and will only get busier as the school year progresses on. I am not always on here and do not often have time to get on Iwaku multiple times a day.

I have no specific demands for how many posts I want within a day or week. I understand that many things in life comes first before this website, so I am looking for a more laid-back roleplay that I can get around to when I have the time.

I will always try to post as often as I can, but I will always be let you know if I will not be able to post. Please just be patient with me and I can be patient with you, because roleplaying shouldn't be stressful at all!

2. Posting
When I post, I use paragraph format. Generally, I prefer to have at least a paragraph in a post, but that is only a minimum! I do not have a specific length that a post has to be, because different parts of the story will have different things going on, and sometimes posts are shorter than others, and that is totally fine! Often times I will just match whatever my partners is writing in terms of length, but as long as it is not three sentences or an entire typed novel, it works for me!

However, NO ONE LINERS PLEASE!

I also will ask that you use proper grammar and spelling! We all make minor mistakes, and sometimes you don't always catch things when you are typing, and that's is completely okay, I do the same thing sometimes. I would like a chance to practice my writing and get better through doing this, and proper grammar just helps the story flow.

And any OOC stuff shouldn't happen directly in the post. I just use brackets before and after the posts, not throughout the post. Generally, I will only use OOC to talk about the direction in which we want the roleplay to progress or to say that I will have a post up soon! (Also, I will not tolerate any kind of discrimination through my RPs!)

3. Platform
I will only be using PM for roleplays, it is just easier and simpler for me!

4. Mature Themes (Sex, Blood, Gore, etc)
In regards to mature content, if it can be handled properly and maturely then I am for it if you are too!

Please let me know if any kind of mature content is not for you, and I will honour that and we can work out an amazingly roleplay without that aspect! Not everyone likes blood and violence in their Roleplays, and that is okay! However, if things take a turn to something I am not comfortable with or you are not comfortable with, please voice your concerns, as I would too!

However, I am not interested in taking a roleplay to the Star discussions, so any kind of sex or smut scenes will *fade* into the next scene. Kissing is one thing, but anything more will be skipped. I do not want to violate Iwaku's policies of these scenes between minors and adults, so it will be skipped!

(PS: if you are not old enough to be in the 18+ Star conversation, then there will be no sexy scenes whatsoever!)

5. Romance
I am all for romance, as it can make a plot just that much more interesting and create more depth for the characters!

However, it cannot be the sole focus of the plot, and like I said above, any sexy scenes will be skipped if things get that far.

6. Characters
Generally, I work equally well with females and males, and do not have a problem playing either. I also do not have a problem with different sexualities, I encourage diversity within your characters!

I encourage and enjoy making complex characters, so no Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Without interesting characters, the story can't really progress. Also, no over - powering characters! They need to have flaws that make them human!

Also, I make character skeletons before starting any roleplay. Please no anime pictures for appearances, and please take your time in making one because like I said, deep characters make the difference!

I think that should be everything! I am open to ideas from others as well as developing ideas together or bringing in one of my own ideas! Just comment on this thread or PM me for more details! I look forward to working with someone new!

Last edited by a moderator:
@TigerJen_15

Would you be interested in something medieval-ish or fantasy-ish ? I don't have a concrete plot yet however. Feel free to PM me if so :)

Would you be intrestead in a medeaval fantasy role play with me?