Looking for a Private one x one RP partner!

J

junebug

Original poster
I am currently seeking a one x one RP partner. I have done RPs for a really long time and I am a pretty decent writer. I honestly do not care the genre but I was thinking a Modern Fantasy or Modern dystopia sort of thing. If you, however, would like to do something that's absolutely fine (well, unless it is a book or game or movie I have never personally played. I enjoy creativity and as far as maturity goes - as long as it seemed logical for the characters in the situation, I am pretty open with going with the flow.

Just drop me a line, because I am itching to start up a good role play. I have no experienced a good one in awhile, and I am craving it. On the lines of media for the role play: it's really up to you. I was sincerely hoping to wisp someone into the realm of e-mail BUT I am also more than happy to do it here or where ever.

Thanks <3

K

kuroshimodo

Original poster
Hmm, I maybe interested :) Do you have something specific in mind by chance? Like a specific setting?

J

junebug

Original poster
Not really, but I can definitely make one if you desire. I have a few fantasy worlds that I made and I also enjoy almost all real life settings. So, I am incredibly flexible as long as there is an element and flare of uniqueness and creativity.

Dia Thames

The Beast lingers just beneath the surface~
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Yaoi, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
I would be intrested in a Roleplay~ ^^

K

kuroshimodo

Original poster
Awesome, well feel free to pm me your ideas. I'm sure we can brainstorm ideas. :)